BEST CLUTCH

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

95GSRHatchLOU

just a general question for the people who are buying new clutches and who exactly has and makes the best clutch

thats like asking "whats the best flavor of ice cream?"

there are several good companies out there
ACT and Exedy are both very good

it really depends on what is done to your car and what you pla to do with it in the future

:werd:

i've never had a problem with an ACT clutch and this is the third car i've had ACT in

it will be going into the forth too :ph34r:

Whats the best clutch? For how much?
f747fd8c.jpg

Exedy makes a nice twin disc one
so does Tilton
click because WE todd did racing doesn't alllow direct linking

Expect to shell out 1200 Plus.

tilton is what i heard. also, ACT buys clutch disks from "kennedy engineered products" look for that on yahoo, and the disc itself is alot cheaper. and i heard from the exedy rep @ nopi that exedy actually sells the pressure plate to ACT. and that the ACT pressure plate is pressed rather then ductile (which he said ductile was better)

so i dunno if that helps, but i added to the convo. lol

Originally posted by nismogod@Sep 27 2004, 04:32 PM
tilton is what i heard. also, ACT buys clutch disks from "kennedy engineered products" look for that on yahoo, and the disc itself is alot cheaper. and i heard from the exedy rep @ nopi that exedy actually sells the pressure plate to ACT. and that the ACT pressure plate is pressed rather then ductile (which he said ductile was better)

so i dunno if that helps, but i added to the convo. lol
[post=395363]Quoted post[/post]​

at least for all of their organic discs, EXEDY makes the discs.

Back