Best Coilovers for what i want.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LSCRX

I have a 88 CRX with a b18b motor, i want to get some good suspension for daily driving and maybe some weekend joy rides or auto X. I have a few ideas, but dont know much about suspension setups. I want something that i can adjust the stiffness or softness of the coil as needed, like the KONI Yellows, ect. I only want to drop my car an 1-2". I also want to do a rear disc conversion on my car, but i dont think that will effect anything. Also when repling if you could please state why you prefer that one, instead of the classic OMNI> Skunk2, ect.
I am looking to spend around 700 - 1K.
Thanks Guys!:D

Screw Coilovers.

Get Neuspeed Sport springs and KYB AGXs. The springs are very close to factory ride until you get into corners. Then they firm up. The KYBs will allow you to dial down for street and up for track.

If you wanted a firmer, lower ride, you could go with Neuspeed Racing springs.. But I've but the sports on a 90 crx si and a 92 civic hatch, and both made me grin from ear to ear cruising down the road or carving corners.

Back