best coilovers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rexskoo

what is a good brand of coilovers for an 89 rex i want it ti sit on the ground:)

the best coilovers out there are either Ohlins or Moton
take your pick

they run in the area of $12,000 - $15,000 for the set
and they are the shit

if your just looking to slam your CRX to the ground then you do not need the best coilovers
hell you dont even need good coilovers

i already know you arent planning to corner balance the car and properly tune your suspension... and even if you did, with the car slammed to yhe ground like that your suspension geometry will be so fucked up regardless of what coilovers you got best or worst your car is still going to ride and handle like shit

you might as well cut the springs

if you want your car sitting on the ground then i agree with nick, just get air bags and be done with it... at least then youll be able to make it over speed bumps and shit

Last edited:
Tein is definatly good brand for coilovers.. i suggest getting full coilovers rather then just coils on your stock struts because it will just ruien them.. I have Tein Basic's on my hatch right now and it rides really good and its dropped almost 3' all around

If you want a good coilover go with some silkroads. If you want to go low and do it right I woukd pick bags, but if you want a coilover then you could go with the HR ultra lows but they will run you around 1300 or so (give or take a few hundred)

If i was on a budget I would go with some omni's and lower my car about 2 inches, but that is me. No budget = silk road's

Back