Best Compression For Crvtec_t

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

machine

Banned
I am going to go ahead and spend the cash on the Dart B20. I will be going VTEC-Turbo. What would the best compression ratio be for this setup, and I might want to throw my NX direct port nitrous kit on top. Anyone done this setup yet have info or anything to help? thanks

daily driven, turbo not sure of yet, i see the t3/t4 thrown about around here alot, looks good. I really want to build the block first, then figure out turbo. N20 50-75 just for kicks ;)

also what kind of problems might i run into putting a stroker kit on this setup? I have done it on a 350 Chevy before with a blower, but i have no clue how these setups work on Hondas. Someone told me Jun makes a stroker kit and I have seen the Eagle kits. Any thoughts?

how many PSI of boost do you plan on running? If your going to do turbo later, don't even build up the motor. Internals for NA are totally different than internals for FI. Do you really want to build your motor twice? 11.5:1 is the ideal compression IMO. Going NA its easy to build it to those specs. Just get 11.5:1 compression dome pistons. Wiht FI you'll of course want pistons with a deep dish but you'll need to figure out how to reach 11.5:1 depending on how much boost you run. 6-8 PSI is probably what you'll run as Hondas don't like much more. An 8.5:1 piston will most likely be the best. I can't tell you anything about stroker kits, not my feild. Thats more of a Domestic thing. At any rate, welcome to the high-tech world of Honda Tuning.

Back