1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Ebayer EVER!

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by jeffie7, Jun 1, 2004.

1. jeffie7

jeffie7 Wrong Whole! VIP

I've been trying to get Moto GP3 for Playstation 2.
    However last saturday, after riding my bike to about 8 different stores in maryland, I gave up on the idea of finding one around here for the going price of $49.99.

I went home then searched the web, most places like gamespot.com were sold out! I went to ebay.com and looked up the game and found only a few listed but one was a buy it now for $23.99 shipping was 6.00 so I figured why not?

Saturday night I paypaled the guy 29.99 for a brand new never been opened motoGP3 figuring it's a 3 day weekend I wouldnt get it till next week some time.
    Welp it showed up today around mid day brand spankin new "I figured it would be resealed".

Also the game was shiped from CA so it was a full across country trip =)

I couldnt be more happy about an ebayer seller!

:cliffs:

Bought something on ebay sat night around 8am over a 3 day weekend the game was sent to me from CA to MD in 1/2 working USPS day

2. La_Pieuvre

La_Pieuvre Senior Member

good to hear! I was trying to get that game too. And like you I saw that most places didn't have it.

3. jeffie7

jeffie7 Wrong Whole! VIP

4. La_Pieuvre

La_Pieuvre Senior Member

Thanks man, bookmarked!

5. Prowler

Prowler Super Moderator

every now and then you get a killer deal on ebay.

i ordered some 12v super bright leds (with resistors soldered in line).

first off, the auction says the led and resistor are separate. the seller solders them up for me and puts an extra dollar in the envelope, saying charging a dollar to ship the led's was too much. i couldn't believe it.

6. BodyDroppedNikes

BodyDroppedNikes ...PENDEJO.... VIP

yeah ive had a few good people i bought stuff off of ebay from. ex: my muffler and catalytic converter i just put on. i senyt the money order and got them both within a day of each other almost a week-and-a-half later. i left good feedback and not to mention i got a helluva deal on them. some people have taken over a month to send shit to me...and i dont like that to well, but i am usually content when i get the product. :)

7. SolPWR

SolPWR Senior Member

Moto GP3 sold out? where do u guys live? I was just at CC and best buy and saw shit loads!!! I was cheap and bought NFS2 for $20

Ebay is your friend if you know how to use it :nod:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted