Best Ecu For Ls Eg Swap!!!! P28 Or P75

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lewellgd

92CivicHatchCxBORNINCALI
Quick question ls swap in eg hatch what ecu runs better p28 or p75.

I have a skunk2 p28 that is chipped for a gsr so its cool for dohc but i dont wanna fuck my shit up so i dont know if i should leave the ls or put the p28

you will have CEL codes being thrown if you run the p28 and the idle will be affected somewhat when the car warms up. will idle lower than normal. play it safe and run obd1 LS ecu.

well i was screwing around and with the ls ecu its got that strong powerband ls are known for. When i put p28 skunk2 in there it just pulled hard all the way threw and fuckin halled balls but it threw out black smoke tho at top end but i took it all the way to 8 so it was probably just cleaning some old gunk out LOL

DON'T RUN THE LS TO 8K.

It wasn't meant to rev that high and you are going to blow something out of your hood. There is no reason to rev it that high because it doesn't make power that high anyway.

well i was screwing around and with the ls ecu its got that strong powerband ls are known for. When i put p28 skunk2 in there it just pulled hard all the way threw and fuckin halled balls but it threw out black smoke tho at top end but i took it all the way to 8 so it was probably just cleaning some old gunk out LOL

LS at 8k = dumbass.

Back