best engine for a 94 del sol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i wondered why i was never on this forum but then i relized its full of bashing and flameing. all this kid wants is help, we were all there at one point. help him out, dont flame him

i wondered why i was never on this forum but then i relized its full of bashing and flameing. all this kid wants is help, we were all there at one point. help him out, dont flame him

I don't know if you're talking about what I said or not, but I don't think I really flamed anyone. All I did was point out that a statement was confusing and that you shouldn't speak on subjects that you know nothing about. I don't think I was mean about it. It was a reasonable rebuke in my opinion...

I have a 93 civic hatch with an ls b18a stock block running 7lbs boost, i blew a spark plug out of the head i have an extra head for it and i have been wanting to build it but im not really sure if i have enough money for all of it can i do like a partial rebuild or something like pistons, rods, race bearings, headstuds.

I have a 93 civic hatch with an ls b18a stock block running 7lbs boost, i blew a spark plug out of the head i have an extra head for it and i have been wanting to build it but im not really sure if i have enough money for all of it can i do like a partial rebuild or something like pistons, rods, race bearings, headstuds.

Start your own thread please...

Brutal and Blanco - You guys don't know what the fuck you're talking about!!! Who wants traction help from the weight of an H22?! good god that's retarded... Everyone and their mom knows that you want less traction because it's high JDM status when you can do burn outs when you're leaving the school parking lots!!!

You know what i'd do?! I'd get an H23 block, throw in some B16B pistons, throw a K20 head on it, get a Greedy Turbo Kit for a F20C, get an ITR tranny and pull the LSD out because I wanna do long ass burn outs, and get a Jackson Racing Supercharger for a D16Z6...

Oh man I would smoke you guys like a dank blunt in a hot second :D

this thread makes me want to cut my wrists.

i would just leave the turbo d-series and get a better tune with more boost.

even with better tune for more boost hell never get as much power as he could with a b16 or b18 with the same amount of boost

Well im sorry for all the arguing that everyone has come upon on this thread. I really want to make the rite choice sorry for all the mis-information i gave about my car and thanks for everything brutalb and blanco you helped a lot and thanks for not picking on me so much, i know im a nuub but someday i will show u picks of my beauty.

Yeah, same here, and I still consider myself a noob to a lot of things. I just try and help people with what I know for sure to be true, and then attempt to listen, learn, and ask questions on subjects that I'm not so familiar with.

But yeah, if you ever get this thing done post up some pictures for us! :D

this has been argued to death...but ide say just drop a b16 in and boost it........
and keeping the original motor isnt too bad of an idea i saw one on sat. with 286whp on boost

And what exactly is that supposed to prove? That if you throw a bunch of money into after-market internals you can run a lot of boost? Okay...thanks...

Back