Best engine swap for a 2003 civic DX?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sandrodago

Hey guys, yo i was wondering if n e of you think putting a K20A2 engine in my civic would be a good idea, or POSSIBLE.. and if it is would it be easy and would it be expensive?!, or if u have n e other ideas for a moderate power upgrade then gimme some ideas guys..
PEACE!

Search around here. You'll find others that have done it, and the results are amazing. That said, it's also so complex and involves so much engineering and fabrication that it's only been done successfully a handful of times by the most talented people.

Composimo's thread in the Multimedia thread, for instance. Check that out for reference on what is usually involved.

Write a check for $14,000 if you can't do it. $8000 if you can do that sort of thing. And a fully equipped machining shop and engineering degree should be in your arsenal.

-> S

yop thanks for responding soo fast so yeah i think 8 - 14 Gs for a engine swap muight be a little much so what do u think would eb a god swap for the buck??

Back