Best exhaust for my car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

truoss

I have a 94 civic hatch with a b18c. I want a quiet exhaust (like stock), I don't want to pay too much, and I don't want to cut or weld anything. What do you all suggest I get? Thanks!

Thanks....are these going to be quiet? I don't want a loud car...
And, what should I order? A system for my 94 civic hatch, or one for an Integra GSR?

the rs*r exmag system is going to be the quietest (near stock), followed by the apexi ws. the greddy evo is still quieter than a lot of other exhaust systems out, but still nowhere near stock. the rs*r system is going to run 'bout $600, the apexi will be closer to $500 and i'm not sure about the greddy system. if it were me, i'd get the rs*r without thinkin' twice about it. and get the exhaust for your car (5th gen hatch), not the engine's original car.

I had a World Sport and I loved it. If you were to order it for a vehicle, it would be for the hatchback!

EDIT:: We sell the world sport as well. www.alljdm.com

i have yet to see a thermal setup that was quiet
maybe im not seeing the right ones ... but every one that ive seen so far was nothing close to what i would call quiet

RSR huh E, I would have never guessed that one :D :p

Greddy also has a sport type muffler that you might consider also, but from my experience the WS was awesome and if I was to do another hatch project I would go with that exhaust again.

I'm actually looking into the apex WS for my hatch, does anyone know the size of the piping? Also what is that other muffler looking type thing before actual muffler? (Resonator maybe) Example

Sorry didn't mean to threadjack, maybe this info will be helpful as well, I know its relevent. B)

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Dec 26 2003, 07:44 PM
the rs*r system is going to run 'bout $600, the apexi will be closer to $500 and i'm not sure about the greddy system. and get the exhaust for your car (5th gen hatch), not the engine's original car.

WS is my choice, I was going to run it with a B16 in my old EK, but it got totaled. 500 is way too much, order it from this site AIE Online, and you will get a good deal, about 400 shipped. It's a good all around cat-back, and you should be pretty happy. Also, if you're looking for something you're not going to have to weld with your setup it might be kind of hard to find, as the cat-back systems are made for the car with the stock motor, and you may have to make some small extensions or cuts for them to fit.

Ian

how about those cheap ebay exhausts? Theres alot to choose from any where from $100-$250. They say "Apexi N1" "Fireball" and all those other kinds of big name brands...but the pix r all the same. I'm just thinking it a regular mid pipe w/ a generic fart can. Has anyone bought any of these from ebay?

Back