1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

best glass shops, need glass replaced

Discussion in 'Body / Exterior / Interior / Cosmetics' started by get_nick, Jul 10, 2006.

1. get_nick

get_nick These snozzberries taste like snozzberries... VIP

i need a new windshield and want to put 180sx glass in the 240. any suggestions on chains that have good service and/or cheap rates.

2. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

SafeLite. They're national, they're everywhere, quick, and the prices are good. Best quality windshield and side window replacements I've ever had, and that's quite a few!

3. SlushboxTeggy

SlushboxTeggy It's only stupid if it doesn't work VIP

Call the number on the back of a truck, say a rock from it cracked your shit. A lot of places have a policy to give you the money to replace it.

4. skillz2k5

skillz2k5 Senior Member

LOL... anyway safelite is deff a good company with pretty good rates. I dont recommend anyone but a reliable chain or company that has been around for along time. I had the windshield replaced in my civic at a body shop after a wreck and now when I go to the car wash I get neat little streaks on the inside of the windshield from the water running through :D

Last edited: Jul 11, 2006
  5. 92dxhatch

92dxhatch Senior Member

just a suggestion, but call your insurance, some will pay the whole thing and most just pay a copay. i payed $65 and had a guy on my windsheild the next morning.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted