best glass shops, need glass replaced

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

get_nick

These snozzberries taste like snozzberries...
VIP
i need a new windshield and want to put 180sx glass in the 240. any suggestions on chains that have good service and/or cheap rates.

SafeLite. They're national, they're everywhere, quick, and the prices are good. Best quality windshield and side window replacements I've ever had, and that's quite a few!

Call the number on the back of a truck, say a rock from it cracked your shit. A lot of places have a policy to give you the money to replace it.

sLuShBoXtEgGy said:
Call the number on the back of a truck, say a rock from it cracked your shit. A lot of places have a policy to give you the money to replace it.
LOL... anyway safelite is deff a good company with pretty good rates. I dont recommend anyone but a reliable chain or company that has been around for along time. I had the windshield replaced in my civic at a body shop after a wreck and now when I go to the car wash I get neat little streaks on the inside of the windshield from the water running through :D

Last edited:
just a suggestion, but call your insurance, some will pay the whole thing and most just pay a copay. i payed $65 and had a guy on my windsheild the next morning.

Back