Best handeling setup for 95 HB?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
dipshit i build cars and truck i have built bolt on 4 and three link rear and front ends for wheeling truck i have built and workd on many cars

Ya thats great, so you should have a clue, but you don't. All hondas, aside from 01+ Civics and RSXs and a few rare exceptions, have SHOCKS NOT STRUTS. Is it that hard to admit when you are wrong? I mean, if you are so car savvy, why did you have to go on the web and look up some random quote? Why could you not school me using your own vast knowledge of cars?

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Aug 30 2004, 09:14 PM
dipshit i build cars and truck i have built bolt on 4 and three link rear and front ends for wheeling truck i have built and workd on many cars
[post=383978]Quoted post[/post]​

What's with the namecalling buddy? And what's with no caps or punctuation usage? Chill out man.

Originally posted by nfn15037+Aug 30 2004, 02:24 PM-->
hcivic.com
@Aug 25 2004, 11:28 PM
no i meant struts honda have struts not shocks.
[post=381950]Quoted post[/post]​

01+ Civics and RSXs have struts but EGs, DCs, EKs, EFs and most everything else has SHOCKS.
[post=383766]Quoted post[/post]​

I remember that my beloved '79 civic hatch had Macpherson struts. *sigh* But all of my EG's have shocks, as does my GS-R sedan.

BTW hcivc.com it's never wise to make such blanket statements. Peace.

Well, this not constructive anymore.

This topic has gone off topic. If you wish to continue the original topic, please start a new thread. This topic has been closed.

:locked:

Thank you, the moderating team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back