best head gasket for b16a?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HATCHET_HONDA

scottie fizzle
recently i just started up my b16 swap in my 91 dx... but the head gasket didnt seal and it was burning coolant so i pulled the head back off. i bought an engine gasket kit and used the head gasket it came with. i was wondering what the diff is between a cometic, buddy club, and any other 3 layer metal gasket? i really dont have almost 100 bucks to spend on a gasket

Trust Me Man That Is One Gasket You Dont Want To Cheap out On.

Head Gasket Is The Fine Line Between Holding good Compression And Not Holding Compression At All.

If You Have Gone This Far In Your build Why Not Finish It The Right Way?

Trust Me Man That Is One Gasket You Dont Want To Cheap out On.

Head Gasket Is The Fine Line Between Holding good Compression And Not Holding Compression At All.

If You Have Gone This Far In Your build Why Not Finish It The Right Way?

i cant afford over 100 bucks for a head gasket. but then im not gonna get a 20 dollar piece of crap either. sooo its oem honda orrrrr cometic...does honda have oversize gaskets? i can only find stock 81mm

a metal head gasket will be much more satisfying to a boosted engine if you arent boosting dotn worry about it secondly if you do deside to go with a metalk head gasket pay close attention to the machining requirments metal head gaskets need a certain level or smoothness to seal properly some companys require a damn near mirror polish. if you dont it runs the risk of not sealing a swaiting time. the good thing is that most metal gaskets are reusable.

Back