best hip hop 1-liner

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK..... WE HAVE A STATUATORY RAPE FAN IN THE HIZZZOUSE!!!!!!

WHAT IS MY PRIZE? i have every one of their albums.... except for the last one, with intergalactic...

I had every one of the Beastie Boys albums, until some numbnuts sleazebag broke into my car and stole all my CD's.

I love pussy and pussy loves me, like a lemon to the lime like a bumble to the bee

~Eazy-E

and some pussy is the place to be, always fucking is the life for me, spread those legs open far and wide, fuck this shit just let me put my dick inside

I like that one it goes with the beat from green acres, also by the infamous Eazy-E

I got soul and im supabad

~James Brown

hmmm just a few

Originally posted by JDMilan@Sep 4 2003, 02:36 PM
sohcslammer, thats digital underground isn't it "humpty dance" great sound..l..

here is mine...

"now listen to me, while your kissin her cheek, and smeerin her lipstick--slip this in her drink. Now all you have to to is nibble on this little bitches earlob. Yo, this girl is only 15 years old. You shouldn't take advantage of her, it's not fair. Look at her bush, does it got hair?? Fuck this bitch right here on the spot there, till she passes out and forgets how she got here.......fuck that hit this shit raw dog and bail"

Milan

Bah, Eminem and DRE are overrated.

Ask bevis, I get nothing but head.

-Big L

Theres gonna be a lot of slow singin, and flowering bringin, if my buglar alarm starts ringin.

-Notorious BIG

Your whole damn record label gunned up and clapped quick, sean carter to jay-z, damn you on jazz dick, little shorties gunned up and clapped quick, how many of biggies rhymes gonna come out of your fat lips.

-Nas

First off, fuck your bitch and the clique you claim, westside when we ride come equiped with game, you claim to be a player but i fucked your wife, we bust on bad boys they fucked for life.

-Tupac

I got so many more...

But i'll keep it small. :p

Tupac is the overrated one. Not to mention a sellout and a fake.

At least Eminem is about the best whitebread rapper to date. :)

Life's got me mad
But if I had a midget I'd be glad
To watch him jump around on my nintendo powerpad
He'd have a big head short legs and long torso
The name that I give my pet midget is little Gordo
- - - - - - -
Sometimes my friends would chase Gordo with a gun
It be fun
Because midgets wobble when they run

edit: ~Benefit, "If I Owned A Midget"

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Sep 4 2003, 09:30 PM

:withstupid: :werd:

You don't have to like him, but if you say Eminem has no skills you need to stop pretending you like rap. And Tupac, bbffftt whatever, boring nothing new, beat em up thug cookiecutter shit.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Sep 4 2003, 03:30 PM

how could you claim he was a sellout of a fake? Puffy is a sellout, Ja Rule is a fake. Tupac was real, that's why he was murdered.
He isn't a sellout, he was sold out by Tha Row and Suge

Most people conveniently forget that Tupac used to be a part of Digital Underground, clowning around, preaching against violence, etc etc.

Then he just sort of "becomes" a gangsta? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.... :roll:

I won't even get into calling Dre overrated. I could spew on for hours about how that's like calling Jimi Hendrix an overrated guitar player.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Sep 4 2003, 04:30 PM

:lmao:

I hope your kidding.

So i'm just going to ignore that last reply.

But heres some more:
I got slugs for snitches, no love for bitches, putting thugs in ditches, when my trigger finger itches.

-Big L
I do not give a fuck because you are an officer, ill put you in your coffin sir, you fuckin with a slaughterer.

-Project Pat
This little nigga Ja Rule, talking about how hes gonna slap me, nigga please, you gotta jump and swing up, to hit me in the knees. Pussy your not Pac, I knew him, Pac was a real nigga, your just an insult to him.

-Dre

jimi hendrix is about as overrated as a blowjob.

and there's NOTHING overrated about a blowjob.

If Eminem doesn't have any skills as a rapper, who's a better white rapper than him?

He's got more talent in his pinky than most anyone in the 21st century who's putting out "rap" music, black OR white.

ever heard of Del the Funky Homosapien?

fraudulent foe with the strength of Hercules
the way ya on my dick must really hurt ya knees
you need to take heed and quit being such a groupie

Del owns Eminem

edit: and as far as white rappers, doesn't anyone remember Vanilla Ice?

I never said that Eminem didn't have skills. He's a good rapper, i'll give ya that, but he's way overrated. He wouldn't have made it if he was in the era of 2Pac, Biggie, BigL, etc. One of the only reasons hes so popular is because that fact that he is white. I guarentee that if he was black, he wouldn't be as popular.

But Del is old school. I'm talking about rappers who are relatively new. 99% of them SUCK.

And yeah I remember Vanilla Ice....unfortunately. He was terrible. There's a reason he never lasted.

Del still owns.

and Vanilla Ice, believe it or not, did a hardcore-metal album with Korn in 98 or 99...which was actually pretty decent (except for the fact that he still thinks he's gangsta-gangsta)

there's a guy that lives 2 apt's down from me, white dude with long hair and a long-ass beard...there's a club here that has freestyle nights, and i've seen him there tryin to freestyle....

he makes vanilla ice look talented.

it only goes to show that white people should not try to rap.

mistadobolina, mr. bob dobolina.................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back