best hip hop 1-liner

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Silverchild79+Sep 4 2003, 04:44 PM-->
dohcvtec_accord
@Sep 4 2003, 03:30 PM
Tupac is the overrated one. Not to mention a sellout and a fake.

At least Eminem is about the best whitebread rapper to date. :)

how could you claim he was a sellout of a fake? Puffy is a sellout, Ja Rule is a fake. Tupac was real, that's why he was murdered.
He isn't a sellout, he was sold out by Tha Row and Suge

:werd:

His mom was a panther, dad was a junkie, its not like he was dealt a good hand of cards. Of course he was a ganster, and he tells it through his rhymes. How his life was growing up, but he eventually got out of it all and preachd otherwise.

But In no way is he a fake NOR a sellout.

And I NEVER said eminem wasn't a good rapper.

Originally posted by civicious@Sep 4 2003, 03:55 PM
ever heard of Del the Funky Homosapien?

fraudulent foe with the strength of Hercules
the way ya on my dick must really hurt ya knees
you need to take heed and quit being such a groupie

Del owns Eminem

hahahah you are joking, right??

i downloaded some del tracks....its about the weakest shit i have ever heard....

If Eminem doesn't have any skills as a rapper, who's a better white rapper than him?

the queston should be who's a better rapper (any color) than him. period.

seriously- who has came out with more hits than him...damn near all of his tracks show off his rhyming abilities and flow

dl some of his old shit- off the first cd "infinite" :)

Get the guage, cock it back, empty your pockets, Jack
Or I'ma send you flyin like a rocketpack
Murder you for a bag of chips and a chocolate snack
Break into your crib steal your shit and lock it back
Ten-year old kids be standin on the block with gats

bottom line- em owns :)

Ahhh, I see, so because he wasn't making enough money with Digital Underground, he decided to go back to his "gangsta roots" because that's what he was REALLY all about, right? :roll: :bo:

He's a sellout, and he's overrated.

Guys please, I just went through a Tupac this, Tupac that thread in another forum, this thread started out fun lets drop the gheyness and keep it going.

what? Del is the shit, that is what real hip hop is, you must be only into the mainstream shit, ie: eminem, oh well to each his own.
on a side note, did you know Del is ice cube's cousin? hehe
boo boo heads

that's where ice cube really got his skills...

anyone ever heard "there goes the neighborhood" by Ice T?
or any of the stuff that he did with Bodycount, for that matter

THAT is true gangsta rap.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Sep 4 2003, 04:10 PM
Ahhh, I see, so because he wasn't making enough money with Digital Underground, he decided to go back to his "gangsta roots" because that's what he was REALLY all about, right? :roll: :bo:

He's a sellout, and he's overrated.

:werd:

tupac is an ok rapper...however i think a lot of his popularity sprouted from all the drama surrounding him/suge...

------

there's a guy that lives 2 apt's down from me, white dude with long hair and a long-ass beard...there's a club here that has freestyle nights, and i've seen him there tryin to freestyle....

he makes vanilla ice look talented.

it only goes to show that white people should not try to rap.

if there were an award for "dumbest thing i have ever heard" this would get the trophy

explain one thing- how does you having a handicapped hippie friend sucking at freestyle show that white people shouldnt rap

thats like saying since i have a friend who's turbo motor blew up, NOBODY should ever go turbo :)

get eminems battle at the rap olympics, then come back and say that white boys cant freestyle :worthy:

Dont even get me started on white rappers that are better than eminem. I can just spit them out.

Aesop Rock
Atmosphere
Unknown Prophets
Masterminds
Sole
El-P
RJ-D2
Josh Martinez
Ect...

As for quotes..First read my signature.

2nd.."I wear my scars like the rings on a pimp, I live life like the captin of a sinking ship, the one thing that I can garuntee i'm like a stepping razor, I suggest you stay fair with me..." -Atmosphere

3rd.."Whoevers on the microphone let it be know. you in danger, I gots next like the bar from Strangler, you aint never heard an MC speak like this and Rodney King aint never felt the beat like this.." -Binary Star

I got plenty more if you want em!!

eminem is flat out the most genius rapper out there.

And anyone you say has better rhymes doesn't. They just spit shit. Either they are rhyming with words that just rhyme, and it barely fucking makes sense, or they are just saying shit because it rhymes, not because it means anything.

eminem isn't a lyrical genius?

Get a fucking glass stomach so you don't have to take your head out of your ass to see whats going on.

eminem is the absolute shit. his lyrics are sooo crazy.
I like on still don't give a fuck when he sayz "walk into a gunfight with a knife to kill you, cut you so fast when your blood spilled it was still blue"
that is a true lyrical genious

i can't believe you people think eminem is a genius
:bash:
and you think his rhymes mean anything? he always talks about the same shit, he's just vulgar, that makes him a genius? holy cow..

If you'd heard any of his free-style shit, you'd understand completely.
I've never heard anyone spit so cleanly and not only make sense, but make really funny jokes. Most of the songs on his albums are kinda silly. Listen to his real shit.
Oh yeah, I'm talking about eminem. Thought I'd throw that in.

i have, i mean he is cool and all, i enjoy listening to his stuff, but no way a genius

rap quotes people, not debates... :D

you know what they are all good, this is getting nowhere. It's like having the domestic vs. import arguments, technology vs. v8, all in all it's cars and music mangs... quotes...LOL

Milan

Originally posted by JDMilan@Sep 4 2003, 04:10 PM
rap quotes people, not debates... :D

you know what they are all good, this is getting nowhere. It's like having the domestic vs. import arguments, technology vs. v8, all in all it's cars and music mangs... quotes...LOL

Milan

haha, good point

ok... as for me... i'm not all that into hip hop etc. but there's a song called cocktales from too short that was pretty funny.

then there's dynamite hack's version of 'boyz n the hood' which is funny.

but i'm pretty sure my favorite is 'real gangta ass niggas don't talk much... all you hear is the shot of the gun blast... and real gangsta ass niggas don't run for shit cuz real gangsta ass niggas can't run fast'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back