best hip hop 1-liner

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
DEL/deltron 3030/del the funky homosapien OWNZ!!!! you peeps better hear Eyedea, Atmosphere, Aepson Rock....(oh yeah those three are white!!)

eminem is a very talented lyricist--that isn't to say anything about the content, but the fact that he can rhyme three or four words more than once in a line is hard to beat.

these motherfuckers are thinkin im playin, thinkin i'm sayin this shit cuz im thinkin it, just to be sayin it

is that a subliminal hint, no, its criminal intent to sodomize women again, eminem offend? no! eminem on assault, and if you ever give into him you'll give him an impulse to do it again then if he does it again you'll probably end up jumpin out of somethin up on the tenth

14 seconds, three 5 syllable rhymes, two 6 syllable rhymes, 4 1 syllable rhymes

lets see you write something like that

other lines i like

still i be symbolistic, simplistic, characteristic of bisquick--that's how easy i want my dough to flow i sho' don't want to stay display an arsenal of global weaponry, from N.Y. to L.A., and if any emcee out there think he got it, that's what the last thought, left with his head shot in, bet he won't forget it ladies all up in they credit let it or regret it call a paramedic when they said it, let it be young blood, before the SCUDs start flyin--fourth of july fryin, luau style hawaiian, emcees come up talkin big, then they leave cryin'--niggas actin like bitches need an OB-GYN

--Ill Will over the Unspoken Heard's "This is Me"

not really a one liner, but i live on the southside of arlington and the school that everyone goes to down here is Martin, well everyone wishes they could b/c its the "popular" school. Well Mr Lucci (from Mr Poochie and Mr Lucci if you wanna dload their shit) is from the ghetto school of Lamar and this is what he has to say about "us".

Bitch I'm the king you tha rookie know the bait
that the pen create
Cause you a martin bitch that's a born fact
Never see a crook actin like that
We'll get down on stacks
Work our mind, make our money, make a track
Dallas got bread by the stacks

Originally posted by djextremity@Sep 6 2003, 04:04 AM
14 seconds, three 5 syllable rhymes, two 6 syllable rhymes, 4 1 syllable rhymes

lets see you write something like that

whipp-dee-fucking-doo!

rappers have been doing this since the early 90's and ever before that.

not to hate on emine, but i'm just sick of hearing that eminem is this and that and the best rapper out there. bah.

/vent

Originally posted by dveit@Sep 6 2003, 12:45 AM
whipp-dee-fucking-doo!

not to hate on emine, but i'm just sick of hearing that eminem is this and that and the best rapper out there. bah.

/vent

oh i don't deny others can't do it as well, i'm just saying that to deny that he is a talented lyricist just isn't justifiable.

but lets take some recent popular rap songs as a comparison:
"i don't know what you heard about me, but a bitch can't get a dollar out of me, no Cadillac, no perms, you can't see that i'm s motherfucking p-i-m-p"

P.I.M.P. by 50 cent

he rhymes the word 'me' twice and can't find a word to rhyme at the end so he has to use a letter.

"i like the way you look in them pants, see ya fine, your momma a quarter piece, she far from a dime, the type of girl that'll getcha up and go make you grind, i'm thinkin about snatchin her up, dirty, makin her mine"

Right Thurr by Chingy

fine, dime, grind, mine...there just isn't any complexity

Originally posted by djextremity+Sep 6 2003, 07:21 PM-->
@Sep 6 2003, 12:45 AM
whipp-dee-fucking-doo!

/vent

oh i don't deny others can't do it as well, i'm just saying that to deny that he is a talented lyricist just isn't justifiable.

"i don't know what you heard about me, but a bitch can't get a dollar out of me, no Cadillac, no perms, you can't see that i'm s motherfucking p-i-m-p"

P.I.M.P. by 50 cent

he rhymes the word 'me' twice and can't find a word to rhyme at the end so he has to use a letter.

"i like the way you look in them pants, see ya fine, your momma a quarter piece, she far from a dime, the type of girl that'll getcha up and go make you grind, i'm thinkin about snatchin her up, dirty, makin her mine"

Right Thurr by Chingy

You are :ghey: Listen to the music, don't disect it. :roll:

This topic has gone sour ...but for what its worth...

"Where else you gonna be in the middle of the night, but up in da sheets wit me aight"- Eve

Originally posted by claytonsmith@Sep 6 2003, 11:41 AM
i'm quite partial to Q-Tip myself... he just haz a "lazy" sorta flow.. i like it a lot

dont leave out phife dog, i liked him better than q-tip

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Sep 6 2003, 11:37 AM-->
Originally posted by djextremity@Sep 6 2003, 07:21 PM
dveit
whipp-dee-fucking-doo!

/vent

P.I.M.P. by 50 cent

Right Thurr by Chingy

You are :ghey: Listen to the music, don't disect it. :roll:

hey pal, fuck off.

"then she tried to play mike like hes some nigga in a civic, and sucked puffs dick for some budweiser tickets" Ma$e

Don't forget about Jurassic 5. Well, before they became mainstream anyway.
One of the coolest groups ever. Can't recall one of their lines off the top of my head right now. Captain Morgan is owning me again!!!
Tore the club up...Again!!!

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Sep 7 2003, 03:53 AM-->
Originally posted by B16@Sep 7 2003, 05:56 AM
claytonsmith
@Sep 6 2003, 11:41 AM
i'm quite partial to Q-Tip myself... he just haz a "lazy" sorta flow.. i like it a lot

dont leave out phife dog, i liked him better than q-tip

Tribe ownz, Organized Konfusion (extintion agenda), Freestyle fellowship, Pharcydes first. B)

labcabincalifornia wasn't bad, just totally different style from the first... plain rap sucked tho :( i saw pharcyde in concert like 8 years ago and Imani was smoking a joint while doing "pack the pipe" :D

Originally posted by djextremity+Sep 6 2003, 03:21 PM-->
whipp-dee-fucking-doo!

/vent

P.I.M.P. by 50 cent

Right Thurr by Chingy

That's just the chorus, I could care less about half the chorus' out there.

Eminems chorus' are the greatest either for example...

"im a solider" ... its just im a solider repeated 0948320483 times in a row.

how about some creativity there?

If you listen to some of 50's actual rhymes, you'll realize that hes better than most people put him out to be.

Originally posted by dveit@Sep 4 2003, 03:59 PM
I never said that Eminem didn't have skills. He's a good rapper, i'll give ya that, but he's way overrated. He wouldn't have made it if he was in the era of 2Pac, Biggie, BigL, etc. One of the only reasons hes so popular is because that fact that he is white. I guarentee that if he was black, he wouldn't be as popular.

word

it's alot easier winning out over 98 degrees and N'sync then it would be with Pac and Biggie. He couldn't even make it back in the doggiestyle/chronic days. It's only when the market is down that acts like these get acclaim, it just happens he has talent so he stuck around, and he's white so he's stayed on top. Wake up you honkeys :lol: Eminem even raps about how overrated he is.

DL all the lil wayne freestyles....

"my mackings vicious
ask ur girl bout my dick she say thats delicious
ask ur girl if she spit she say thats nutricious
ask her if she got flipped she say thats tradition
if she didnt then thats suspicious
u need to stop listenin to them nast bitches"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back