Best mods for b20b 92 teg

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I loved it. I'm not trying to say I know everything about b-series motors but I do know vtec heads flow more.

I had an ebay turbo kit on my old 4 door, and just running 10psi i managed to blow a weld on the manifold, the one on my 91 teg had to have all tubing modified and needed a new downpipe because the thing just didnt fit

I was in no way sayin a ebay kit was better than a vtec head and i only posted that explanation bc it was what i read n was leadin me to believe goin vtec would cost more than 5oo bucks. So if your done tryin to make me look bad bc your all knowing that would be great. I dont know much about hondas yet n didnt claim to but im glad you could turn something completely around into something else. Its dicks like this that turn folks off from askin questions.

I was in no way sayin a ebay kit was better than a vtec head and i only posted that explanation bc it was what i read n was leadin me to believe goin vtec would cost more than 5oo bucks. So if your done tryin to make me look bad bc your all knowing that would be great. I dont know much about hondas yet n didnt claim to but im glad you could turn something completely around into something else. Its dicks like this that turn folks off from askin questions.

If that's all you have to say then you missed my point entirely. I wasn't saying that a VTEC head is a better solution than turbo, or that it costs any certain amount. My point was, whatever option you decide to go with, use quality parts, not E-Bay crap that will fall apart and need to be replaced with better stuff in the long run anyway...

What I don't understand is you ask for advice yet then blow up when we tell you our advice and tell us how we're "wrong"

I was not blowin up bout anything n already stated i didnt know anything bout hondas n never pretended or acted like i did. I posted what i read somewhere esle that made me think goin vtec would cost more than 500. N i agree on usin quality parts. Yal are puttin words in my mouth that i havent even said lol. Never said anyone was wrong either. If your gonna answers questions in a smart ellic way then its better you dont answer at all n i havent spouted off anything to get flammed thats what i dont get but whatever i reckon.

Well there ya go. vtec is fairly cheap and actually very worth the money to most people considering most of the time you will gain around 30 hp. I will reiterate this again, if you can do the work it is very cheap. But like Blanco said, create a budget for yourself then come back to us and we will try and help you out better. Cool?

W/e you do DO NOT GET NITROUS. lol

Cmon now, thats a pain...........actually you could get nitrous and breath it in while you drive thats fun.
Cr-vtec is the rule man. vtec is cool because you get the fuel economy driving sane and when you drive insane then its fun.

Back