Best motor to put into a '94 Ls Integra?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

like E said, majority of the fastest NA hondas run B series, some do run D series, and some do run H series, all of those motors will get you into 11's and 10's.

as far as whp is concerned, well Erik's racing is pushing nothing over 350whp I believe he was pushing in the area of the high 200's.

the less weight you weigh the less the motor has to pull down the 1320, the chassis you picked isn't the greatest for gaining those times with the least amount of fabrication and weigh reduction. But hey Tony Shagday ran 10.29 with a B series in an integra.

I would honestly start off with a B series due to their large aftermarket support, there is less support as in choice for cams, gearing, pistons, etc in the D and H series families

My hatch was pusing in the area of 180whp and that netted me a best time of 13.3 on slicks. That was a b16 in a hatch that weighed under 2000lbs.

Thanks guys for all the replys. I just got some money for christmas and have decided after reading all the replys to go with the B18c1 motor due to the largest amount of aftermarket products and ease of the swap.

Back