best motoring 350z vid

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

long as shit but def very sweet the 350z is an aswesome automobile IMO i love the copper bronze color it comes in to

"man this engine power difference sucks" lol

cool vid

other cool highlights:

"the interior of this car is fabulous! this car is a babe magnet if you ask me."

S2K about 4 inches from the M3

GT-R says enough of this, flies by Z like its standing still

Z and M3 heel-toe braking every corner

86 owns Skyline

that video was sick...i loved the r34 blowing by the Z.
i think the touge session at the end was sweet too.

best quote from the video had to have been :

"go back to skool and come back when you're ready."

I saw the video last week posted on a local MN site.
it is pretty damn sweet

but you have to admit that the skyline seemed to be blocking the s2k and the m3 from passing the z for the whole race till the very last lap

I loved the video of the drivers feet though... that was the shit!

Originally posted by seanjuan@Sep 8 2003, 12:48 PM

but you have to admit that the skyline seemed to be blocking the s2k and the m3 from passing the z for the whole race till the very last lap

i don't think he was blocking the S2K. at one point you see the skyline take an outside line to give the S2K a shot at the pass but he didnt take it.
even if the s2k was able to get around the r34 or the z, i'm pretty sure they would have passed him again on one of the straights. the z and the r34 just had more power exiting the corners and on the straights.
i think it was a good fair race.

I don't remember the quote of the guy in the s2k but at one point he was bitchin about the guy in the R34 being in the way.
I didn't really see the point of having the R34 there anyway because they barely ever used the cameras on it.... seemed a little suspicious to me
but everyone is entitled to there own opinion

:withstupid:

the skyline was definatly cock blocking for the 350

its a LOT harder to make a clean pass on 2 cars than it is on one
having the skyline riding the ass of the 350 kept the other cars far enough away that they couldnt get a good pass going into the corners
looked a little sketchy to me

i don't think the r34 did anything to hinder the other 2 cars. just look at the finishing order and times. the z had a hefty lead over the next car back(m3).

that type of shit happens during every race when you have 2 racers from the same team. i think it was a fair race.

Ok, regardless of wether the r34 was blocking or not you have to wonder about the reason behind this race....

I wouldn't doubt that they were trying to promote the Z for whatever reason and the race was just as staged as a WWE fight.... IMO

I know the Z won by a lot at the end but that doesn't really make sense because the 2k and the M were right on its tail the entire race until the home stretch

Originally posted by seanjuan@Sep 9 2003, 08:02 AM
Ok, regardless of wether the r34 was blocking or not you have to wonder about the reason behind this race....

I wouldn't doubt that they were trying to promote the Z for whatever reason and the race was just as staged as a WWE fight.... IMO

I know the Z won by a lot at the end but that doesn't really make sense because the 2k and the M were right on its tail the entire race until the home stretch

hey, what are you trying to say, that WWE is fake? :p j/k

the s2k and the m3 both make a mistake that cost them some ground.
you know, i went back and watched it again and it sort of does seem like a few parts were staged. i kept rewinding it and watching it again. you guys just may be right.

the WWE is just as real as the easter bunny and santa

it is still a fun video to watch even if it is staged... It is just fun to see what is going on inside the cars during a race like that... and the commentary was good :lol:

Back