best motoring: american torgue

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dude, did you use a bittorrent client to DL it? Or just click on the link? Try right click > open with then choose DivX.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jul 10 2005, 04:24 PM
Dude, did you use a bittorrent client to DL it? Or just click on the link? Try right click > open with then choose DivX.
[post=523675]Quoted post[/post]​

i did and it gave me that error....

instal the codec pak thats stickied at the top of this forum.

if it still doesn't play, you downloaded it wrong.

Originally posted by CiViC_SOHC+Jul 11 2005, 03:36 AM-->
@Jul 10 2005, 04:24 PM
[post=523675]Quoted post[/post]​

i did and it gave me that error....
[post=523789]Quoted post[/post]​

You did DL it with a bittorrent client, or you "right clicked > open with"? It shouldn't be giving you an error if 1) You installed the codecs, and 2) DLed it with a BT client.

werd, if you tried to view the .torrent, its a 2kb text file. lol

That was SO funny how this guy just happened to be there after driving 35 hours from Chicago, and his little EG hatchie layed down some serious smack!

...that's it, I want another EG. :(

werd. i wish they gave a description of what was on the EG though like they did the other cars. like, we know its a k20, but what suspension did it have, was it on R-comps, etc.

i think he oddest thing about the while video, is that i can't believe brian G from hasport is that old. lol i always thought he was a mid 20-something

Suspension= Apexi Dampers(N1 im guessing); rates are 11k/6k. they do give the specs; but its during the review and not before it like the others.

that was a cool vid. I'm going to see if I can find some more :) ....sadly there are only 2 more on demonoid right now :(

Back