Best Motoring On Speed

Should Speed TV cut a deal with Best Motoring Video to be shown on cable?

• No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but they need more import shows.

• No, but they need more import shows.

• Who car

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ef9civicgen4

I was just wondering if you guys are getting tiered of only seeing NASCAR and stock car races on Speed TV. I think about six months ago the had a show called ON the Limit that had the Japnese Gran Touring Circuit, but that only aired for about two weeks. They have Hi Rev Tuners, i mean the show is alright and its getting better but i always forget about it and there is only so much rice a guy can handle.

maybe our opinions can change something (probably not) but it's worth a try.

they show WRC on speed, that is the only thing i watch on that channel, i love WRC!!!

i watch the F1 racing too, i wish my car idled at 7K and redlined at 19K RPM :worthy:
btw... i think there should be a drooling smilie

thanks for the link to speedtv.i told them nascar is boring and that nascar sucks,cars going around in circles is just straight gay,fuck nascar..i told them i wanna see more japanese stuff like option video or something

yeah NASCAR has the same motors, same chassis, same everything. They suck. Going around 80 laps in circles is pretty queer, yeah i bet it takes skills, but i'd rather watch something a bit more drastic. If i wanted to watch that, i could goto malibu down in redwoodcity and see the lil kids on the F50 cars. thats why i love F1 racing.

man i think i need cable, but then again i would only watch speed and OLN, and i just cannot bring myself to pay 40 bucks a month to watch 2 channels...

This would save me some money, I already pay for cable and best motoring dvd's, I agree that we need some more "good import shows". One thing about Nascar is that it sells. Networks don't give two shits about what is the cool thing to do in the scene but I agree that we need to mix it up. Even a late evening show to see what kind of viewers it would get would be nice.

Milan

THANK GOD!!!!!! SOMEONE SEES IT MY FUGGIN WAY!!!! It shouldn't be called speed TV ... it should be called Nascar TV. Check this... I get up on a tuesday ( 2 wheel tuesday on Speed ) and see Jeff gordon tellin us how much he likes to suck di.......i mean drive in circles.... and a bunch of stroke victims that can't talk straight ( no offense) . Hi Rev tuner blows!!! I dont mind seeing rice its just the people don't know shit.....so i watch super tuner TV! AND NOW they've dedacated wednesday to these fuckin' "STOCK" cars witch aren't even stock, which is bad because they show nascar ALL fuckin day anyway!!!!! I got up this morning and was excited to find that THERE was formula 1 on but it was only one car out on the track.....come to find out its " tradin' paint" and its Gordon behind the wheel. I love WRC but its on so late I'm to tired to stay up and watch it.......the best thing about nascar is the tail gate parties in the parking lot.....rednecks LOVE to contribute to minors :worthy: Hopefully this " SPIKE" thing with TNN will go through and then I'll watch one channel.......

HAIL TO ALL RACING SPORTS THAT DONT INVOLVE FAGS INBRIGHTLY COLORED CARS FLYING AROUND A CIRCLE ( even the little ones in the f50's and the such... there ok by me)

JUST VENTING

Back