Best Motoring - Vol 19 - Battles at 10,000rpm

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Trying to connect to peers maybe.

Whoa Civious did a ninja edit.

Never mind about that trying , it has a error

Connection Error(ConnectException: Connection refused)

Tracker ok now, DLing really slow, 1D17H

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jul 15 2005, 07:36 PM
Trying to connect to peers maybe.

Whoa Civious did a ninja edit.

Never mind about that trying , it has a error

Connection Error(ConnectException: Connection refused)
[post=526996]Quoted post[/post]​

mine did that at first, but its going now.... give it a while.

like i said, most of these are BARELY seeded... so it may take a few days.

after that , SEED IT, and others can get it quicker.

I try, I will usually make it to a 1+ ratio before I quite. Just depends on if I have things to do online or not. This shit really bogs my internet down bad.

You double poster you.

Originally posted by civicious@Jul 16 2005, 12:47 AM
seeds?
[post=527004]Quoted post[/post]​

= people that have the video/file/program whatever, that are allowing you to pull pieces of it from their computer for your copy. Why it is important not to remove it once you are done DLing, because then others can pull pieces from yours, and they can DL faster.

you don't need divx.

you need a bit torrent client, such as azereus.

i just posted a how-to in another one of these best motoring threads... look for it

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 15 2005, 06:58 PM
you don't need divx.

you need a bit torrent client, such as azereus.

i just posted a how-to in another one of these best motoring threads... look for it
[post=527010]Quoted post[/post]​

k I dled Azureus I hope they are dling I click on the link now and they are in the thing on azureus k in about 100 days I can watch them all LOL

yeah, it takes time when they aren't seeded very well.

which is why, after yours is done, you should leave it running as long as you can :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 15 2005, 07:33 PM
yeah, it takes time when they aren't seeded very well.

which is why, after yours is done, you should leave it running as long as you can :)
[post=527028]Quoted post[/post]​

lol ill leave it on all night..as long as sister doesn't get on lol...all I do is get on AOL anyways and thats working just fine with this going so

GOD DAMN, COCK, SHIT FUCK, HELL, DAMN, CUNT, BITCH, FUCK

Fuck, 30 something hours of DLing from like one seed, and then I accidently erased it before I burned it. Becareful kids, don't pwn yourself like I did.

Originally posted by reikoshea@Jul 18 2005, 12:27 AM
ummmm file restore...or is your HD that over full?
[post=527667]Quoted post[/post]​

Linux + move to trash + empty trash = gone, no residue, nothing to restore.

On a side note, only about 2-3.5 hours left on the redownload :)

aww that sucks dude...atleast windows doesnt actually delete shit when you hit delete......:ph34r:

Originally posted by reikoshea@Jul 18 2005, 12:59 AM
aww that sucks dude...atleast windows doesnt actually delete shit when you hit delete......:ph34r:
[post=527673]Quoted post[/post]​

Yea, instead it just stores it in some backlog folder somewhere with everything else you try ot get rid of, and sits there collecting space. Not to mention if you try to get rid of something important, it can almost always be found. I have used recovery programs that found some pretty made to be gone shit still hanging around.

Originally posted by reikoshea@Jul 17 2005, 05:59 PM
[post=527673]Quoted post[/post]​

Mine does. The first thing I do on any Winblowz installation is to disable the recycle bin. It's useless.

Back