Best Motoring - Vol 19 - Battles at 10,000rpm

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

that was pretty funnny lol...thats why I hate macs..
im done dling everything lol I had them all going over night and I woke up and they were all done! haha only took a couple hours for all of them..I am seeding for everyone who hasn't gotten them yet..its been running 2 days straight now lol..

If you think that disabling your recycle bin helps you are mistaken sir. The 1s and 0s are still there, the link on your system is just gone. On windows, if you delete something it is only gone when it has been overwritten by new data. btw, ctrl+del works without having to disable the bin.

Originally posted by reikoshea@Jul 18 2005, 03:27 AM
If you think that disabling your recycle bin helps you are mistaken sir. The 1s and 0s are still there, the link on your system is just gone. On windows, if you delete something it is only gone when it has been overwritten by new data. btw, ctrl+del works without having to disable the bin.
[post=527853]Quoted post[/post]​

That's weird...I sat here for 30 minutes hitting ctrl+del and nothing happened to the file I was trying to delete. However, when I hit SHIFT+del, it deleted! Pretty neat, huh!

My bad, check the time, 330 AM. Wasnt exactly thinking straight.

for the computer retarded people how do i DL this, Do i need a program to do it? I've been right clicking save as but it comes over as some bull shit like 27kb?

Originally posted by brc80@Jul 18 2005, 01:35 PM
Thanks to all the seeders. :thumbsup:

209k a sec.
[post=528028]Quoted post[/post]​

your welcome but im done now....internet was running slow and was pissing me off LOL ya this was a pretty good video im still watching the rest I think I watched the rotary one and this one and the street action one...I dunno what else maybe the NISMO one? lol

Originally posted by micah@Jul 18 2005, 09:58 PM
yeah, all mine are going slow as shit
[post=528095]Quoted post[/post]​

Bah, after I deleted it and reDLed it, total time about 40ish hours, you know nothing of slow :p

still havent hit 30% and its been on for days.....

Originally posted by reikoshea@Jul 18 2005, 02:27 AM
[post=527853]Quoted post[/post]​

I wasn't saying anything about it helping any... it's just annoying to have to delete something twice. I never delete anything without meaning to, so the recycle bin is useless to me. If you've read anything on this board, you should understand that I of all people knows what really happens when you hit the delete button. Sure, it just changes the information in the FAT to say that the file is no longer present when it really is, but why bother "moving" it to another folder and then deleting it later when you can just do it all at once? Hitting shift-delete all the time gets annoying. By the way, it IS shift-delete and NOT ctrl-delete.

:)

Originally posted by reikoshea@Jul 18 2005, 10:49 PM
[post=528238]Quoted post[/post]​

unless you're on dial up-- i think you need to open up your bittorrent ports for port forwarding. gogle up port forwarding, and you will get some directions for your particular router or firewall

Originally posted by micah@Jul 19 2005, 12:53 AM
man that spoon s2000 gave me a hard on :wall:
[post=528335]Quoted post[/post]​

ya they are nice lol all the s2000 in that video rocked and those japanese fuckers really know how to race their cars haha!

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Jul 18 2005, 10:23 PM-->
reikoshea
@Jul 18 2005, 10:49 PM
[post=528238]Quoted post[/post]​

unless you're on dial up-- i think you need to open up your bittorrent ports for port forwarding. gogle up port forwarding, and you will get some directions for your particular router or firewall
[post=528285]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL, B, I beat you DLing the american touge vid. I just dunno whats up, limewire is off, and im really not doing anything but surfing the boards, i guess there are just no seeders...thatll teach me to seed over 500% of a file. GRRR

exactly what does the blue smiley face in azureus mean? I kept getting a NAT error too when i tested that. so far im at 1(4) seeds and 6(15) peers, 3MB DL'd and my ETA ranges from infinity to 3 days. any recommendations on what settings I should be changing?

Back