Best of HondaSwap, 2012 edition

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
Well, it's that time of year again.... A few days left to this year.

What thread deserves thread of the year? What made you laugh? Cry? facepalm? Made you want to punch ricers in their 700 hp turbo car for $500 build thread?

Bring on the threads! And bring on 2013. We'll still be here.

probably because of where the actual thread is located.took me a couple times to see where it was.

I can't think of a thread that really jumps out. Then again I'm on 2 hours of sleep and my brain is mush.

I'm going to nominate Civicious's Pikes Peak climb thread. Thought that was pretty cool.

Gf picture thread
Hondaswap sucks right now so look at funny pictures thread.

I know but it's all I could come up with :(

Yea. All else I can think of are any of dickskates threads. Celerity's "free shots/why's everybody picking on me?!" thread had potential but went nowhere. :lol

Dickskates threads are only good because he believes his cars I mean his friends/bros cars are legit lol

Exactly. :lol: He's already shooting for 2013 TOTY.

Last edited:
I'm going to nominate this one as well, only because I got a great laugh out of it. Mostly due to Wil's ownage and his lack of comeback.

"'My' car made a cover magazine, which I don't even own and is horrendously built... and yet I think I'm a God and you all should bow down before me"

Who tries to get so much respect with so many trash and ebay parts?

That thread doesn't deserve it... Just give the award directly to Wil for his ownage and call it a day.

Back