CT Best offer....260-280Z parts...Meriden, CT

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
I'll have a full set of rear struts, springs, brakes, diff from a stock 260Z... . BEST OFFER.

4 speed 260Z trany....BO

260Z-280Z doors... pair...has some rust, and problems, ..BO...

260Z-280Z engine cross members...Best offer....

some header...square port...best offer...

280Z head, one bent valve....bo

odds and ends....and... ends and odds...best offer...

First come...first grab...best price....(you might have to help remove it...and if you do...you get a better price...or they end up free with drinks provided)

I also have a lot of parts that are rare, and if you offer enough money for them, temp me with some green...you could leave with them.....

And I have a 260Z shell that was awesome, but it's too rotted for my safety, (I have high standards, since I want the best, it might be OK for 80% of other people's standards..) but if you have the means and the skills, it might be safe for your needs....FREE!!!!!!! (might be sent to the junkyard this week...so you better come and look at it and see if you want it...) It's already stripped, and on a rotisserie for your inspection....I'll point out all that I dislike...and clean title....HAY!!!, Did I mention it was free?...well free....as in you come, and I'll help you load it on a trailer....or in a U-haul truck... For a decent lump of bills, like around say $500ish, I'll toss the hood, doors, suspension, brakes, hatch with a whale tail wing on it, fenders with the lights, and a mass of other parts that can go with the car to get it back into shape after you weld up the bottom. Toss in another $300 and you can take the new rotisserie that I just built for it. And if a full $1000 is paid, I'll even toss in a set of wheels and tires that are aggressive looking.

Ask, I might have something that you need...I've already stripped about 3 Z's...and I have a lot of parts that I need to get rid of...

I need room....I'm not hurting for money, but some items are worth a lot, and can resale for decent money, all I'd want is a little change to make me happy.

I'm available everyday, from 8:00am to 5:00pm, I want most of the stuff gone by this Friday.

Here's a link to the car... http://forums.ctzcc.com/viewtopic.php?t=3735&start=60

And a Link to the pic's I just took today.
http://www.redpepperracing.com/gallery/v/airjockie/rot_is_sorry/?g2_page=6

Call my cell at 203-five three seven- six seven four six... Aim is Airj0ckey ...email is reply to the above

Last edited:
Back