Best place to buy a cell phone w/ out contract?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i got my sidekick off ebay for 100 bucks, sim kit for 50. pay a dollar a day for service. one year contract (or you can get prepaid for a dollar a day plus airtime) and then you can do whatever you want... but, you're looking for something like metroPCS. they don't have contract and are similar to prepaid, but go monthly... when you quit paying, they quit service. so now i sit at work all day browsing the internet on my phone and with all my instant messengers on.

Do what I did (I broke my phone though and just needed another). Ask around with your friends and stuff if any of them have an extra one that gets good service. I've been using my friends extra for a month and it gets great service. Now tomm my contract is up and I can buy a new phone at the new contract price.

Do what I did (I broke my phone though and just needed another). Ask around with your friends and stuff if any of them have an extra one that gets good service. I've been using my friends extra for a month and it gets great service. Now tomm my contract is up and I can buy a new phone at the new contract price.

Almost everyone in our area is on Verizon, rather than a GSM network like Cingular. This is actually my buddy's phone. Had I not traded my LG for this phone, I'd be in good shape right now.

That looks alright but its Triband, and it isn't bluetooth enabled. I don't have one, but I think I'd like to get a bluetooth enabled phone so I can use the headset while driving or laying down or at the house.
after going to jersey i kinda of thought a bluetooth headset was REQUIRED...
fucking jersey

call your local phone office and tell them you want a used phone, they get trade ins all the time

after going to jersey i kinda of thought a bluetooth headset was REQUIRED...
fucking jersey

call your local phone office and tell them you want a used phone, they get trade ins all the time
I hate bluetooths. I want to punch everyone who wears them in the head.

Back