best place to buy hasport mounts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

zaneithan

hasport.com lists em at like 550$ for the mounts and the shift linkage, anyone know where i can get em cheaper? (EFB1 mounts btw..)

hybridegarage thats where i got mine cheaper than on the HAsport website. These mounts are cool and thick HAsport makes some good $hizznit.

Mark

If you buy hasport mounts off of ebay, be aware that Hasport
as of late will sell their shift linkages only to those who have
purchased their mounts from them or one of their licensed
distributors.
I ran into this 3 weeks ago, I had to talk to Hasport Mngt and
forward him a copy of the Ebay auction that I got them from
before he would agree to sell me the linkage, and it was on back
order for 10 days before I got it.

Ralph

i found this shop out in NYC by accident thats like $40 cheaper than the hasport websiteand they ship too so if you want send me a PM and ill give you the number

how come i cant find hasport linkages anywhere else but hasport, but their mounts are all over ebay? i jus want to find a better deal on one.

Have you considered doing the AZ Racemachine mounts??? Go to www.azracemachine.com, they have billet mounts, adjustable shift linkages, thats what I'm using on my CRX......

HASPORT mounts are bullet proof if you have ever seen them you would know. and Hybridguarge is a licensed distributor.

I've heard great things about them, plus they look like they are constructed like the hasport........ I'm going to go with them. If they mess up, its my ass.... Hahaha, I'll get hasport then. Beware of place racing tho, I've heard of them breaking easy....

i'm using HCP enginering and i like the position of the motor etc... and my shift linkage is custom made... its easy if you know how to weld..

i agree id purchase them ither from hasport or hybridgarage i don't trust the other places the money spent is well worth it and will last u lifetime..

not baggin hassport, there great mounts, but place racing and LHT motorsports also make great mounts, low vibrations, especially if u want a streetable car that doesnt shake all ur bolts loose

Back