best place to shop for sunglasses?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

26B709E2-BCE0-4FD7-A5FE-BFF5919450BC-683-000000448750EA6E_zps1311bede.jpg

I might have those same glasses in titanium. I love getting in a hot car in the middle of summer and not having hot glasses.

If they are polarized eye patch2 I'll take them. If not I'm waiting. My new ones are pretty pimp :)

I am rocking my eye patch II right now. I have two pair one polarized and one isn't.

They are the "big taco" and some other styles

Hook me up with the polarized!!! I'll even take the non if it's cheap enough. I've just been too lazy to order some from Amazon lol

Woohoo!

I ordered Gascan Asian Fit from the vault at 50% off. They're going back, because Asian Fit doesn't quite cover Watermelon Head Asian Fit requirements. :(

:calban: :calban: :calban: :calban: :calban:

Cleaning wallet and found $20 coupon to sunglasses hut. I NEVER see them polarized at the stores and the non are about $110. I said WTH and went to the mall. Went through macys and saw a small sgh kiosk. There they were on the clearance section!!! Take another $20 off and boom!!! Got ma shades :)

Woohoo!

I ordered Gascan Asian Fit from the vault at 50% off. They're going back, because Asian Fit doesn't quite cover Watermelon Head Asian Fit requirements. :(

:calban: :calban: :calban: :calban: :calban:

I've got some at the audio shop someone left behind. Money cares for them and they don't fit my face. Want them if available? Ill post a pic later

I've got some at the audio shop someone left behind. Money cares for them and they don't fit my face. Want them if available? Ill post a pic later

Money cares for them? What does that mean? And yes I'll take them if you don't want them. :D

My fingers are fat and hard to type on phone while driving lol.

I meant they don't care for them

Keep in mind that many vision insurance plans cover (or pay a large percentage of) sunglasses. I had my eye doctor write me a prescription for polarized Oakleys and I got them for $40 after insurance. No prescription in the glass, just the polarization.

Last edited:
Back