Best Setups For All D16Z6 Motor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

never got mad and yea i do have the dyno charts just no way to get it on the computer

sorry guys just reread they mod list i wrote and left out the 35 shot sorry

i only use the juice at the strip any other time yea i agree it's stupid my whole goal with my car was to beat my friends evo witch now i can so im focusing on cosmetic mods

ive got my et slips thats the only proof ive got other then pics of my engine and the reason i didn't go with a bigger cam is because i still wanted to keep stock idle and not sacrofice to much mpg

Last edited:
Yeah you can have all the best part in the world in your motor. But it'll run like shit if its not tuned properly.

You gotta love the high CP for N/A motors!!!

Id like to say 11.0:1 to 12.0:1 but thats when you have to start thinking of octane levels in the gas.

Well lets say I want 11:1 compression and with a Stage 1 Cam. Did this sound safe or a little rough on the engine. What stage is recommended with 11:1????? What are some good Cams???

I would personally run 12.0:1 to 12.6:1 compression with a Crower stage 3 cam, but that's me. :)

Okay well whats a pretty good exhaust system for n/a and what sounds best like I want something that sounds good for low and high rpms??????

If im gonna go with a DC Sports header then what would you recommend me getting for an exhaust???????? I want something that has a deep and high pitched tone to it......

Yea okay I know exactly what you mean.......that was a pretty stupid question I asked.........my friend has a 5zigen exhaust on his gsr and when it hits vtec it just screems loud and thats what I was referring to high pitched.....I guess I really like deep tone and like what you said it gets louder as the rpm's climb.......okay is there a sound clip of the Greddy SP with a SOHC VTEC??????????????

It should be pretty deep with a slight rasp when you romp on it because the cat is missing. At least that's how my Civic sounded with a DC 4-1 and the Greddy Evo exhaust and no cat, but that was also with an engine slightly larger than 2.0 liters.

Back