Best site for info about miatas?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

and if you are ever on a track and behind a spec miata, dont use them to brake.. youll never out brake or brake as well as a spec miata.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@May 12 2005, 05:56 PM
and if you are ever on a track and behind a spec miata, dont use them to brake.. youll never out brake or brake as well as a spec miata.
[post=498541]Quoted post[/post]​

indeed

fucking bastards :angry:

Originally posted by PhyRe@May 12 2005, 04:24 PM
yeah its funny a friend i work with blew his lude so he needed a car to get to work and he just got a 90 mx-5. and at first i was like it kinda gay lookin but its real light and has potential. and ive always liked drivignthem in the video games so once i drove it i thought to myself im going to havbe to get one so i can start autox. and my gurl just got a delsol and thats a real fun drive around on a nice hot day tweak it a lil and race when it comes up but i dont see how you could compare the 2. im tryin to score one of each tho -< bad ass autoxer >-< bad ass turbo d >- :thumbsup: for both
[post=498530]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah, i'm about 6'4", 250lbs, but i fit. cant move very much, but i fit. I miss my lude damnit, someone give me an h22!!!! after owning my pos miata, i have new found respect for miatas, mad light, amazing handling. stock they are not very quick though. pulling onto the highway, i was infront of phyre in his gsr hatch, i was flooring it, redlining 1,2,3,and 4, near perfect shifting, and he was about half throttle on my ass. But yeah, i would def recommened miata's. Also, if someone wants a miata, i'm gonna be selling mine prob around the end of the summer before i move. Interested? let me know

Back