Best Soup EVER!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seany-izzle

Seriously. I may have found what might as well be dubbed the greatest mans soup in the universe. Chunky Ham and Potato Chowder. Oh lord. Im not a huge soup person, but at the grocery store i found my way into the isle with the endless wall of soups. I dont like soups with all these vegetables and shit tossed in for health reasons, fuck no. I want a manly soup, something big, hearty, and that will fill me up and feeling totally satisfied at the end. Fuck chicken noodle. Fuck condensed soup, all watery and shit, no thanks.
5100003868CF.GIF

fuck yeah its a huge picture, the can is so large this was taken 10 feet away. This is some creamy shit, no water downed shit here. Good sized chunks of potato with ham, dont forget to toss in some oyster crackers for some manly crunch.

Buy it, eat it, undo the belt.

DUDE! What happened to the hot half naked chick avatars? Now you got what looks like Zoolander :laugh: Quite the switch.

Get dem naked beotches back asap, we need eye candy :)

he can't cause it's "offensive"

that stuff is great but it ranks second behind that Sausage and potato soup at olive garden IMO

mmmmmmmmm i had the steak and potato soup, its not creamy like the chowder, but dammmnnn is it good.

edit: heh heh, you should see the new ones i got now!

i second that motion...

and :werd: on the oyster crackers
i like crunchy shit too

Back