Best Sources Of Swaps

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lechuza05

I'm hoping to find a 94-95 b18c1 to swap into my 95 dx hatchback. I'm just wondering if any of you know of any good places to buy swaps. I plan on doing the actual swap myself, I just need the engine, tranny, axles, fuel line, trottle cable, ecu, etc and need a good place to get it. Thanks.

I looked there but I was hoping I could find something a little bit cheaper. They want like $3500 i was hoping for a lil less but we'll see. Any others?

how many of these are we going to have this week?

search

Originally posted by RV1TOOMANY@Jun 6 2003, 12:39 AM
JUST CHECK THE SWAP ARTICLES ON THIS WEB PAGE. I'M PRETTY SURE YOU'LL FIND SOMETHING :spin:

maybe....I found mine here,in state even, but I got lucky.I tried everywhere and the olny place with the customer service I would trust is hmotorsonline since they were the olny place who could handle callbacks and awnser thier e-mail.

hmotorsonline is where i got mine. Came with a crack in the oilpan and They gave me an automatic (without tranny) which is a 150 hp model 5million series with higher torque cams. Ask specifically what you want. Or else you will get screwed.

Back