Best Street Fighter Player Ever

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
i liked that stretchy indian dude. i for get his name...

yoga fire! :p
his name was Dalsim(sp?) you nerd...
or maybe I'm the nerd for remembering... :ph34r:

BTW-the tourny(s) I entered and won started off with 100 people. I wasn't the best in the tourny either, almost everyone just lost composure because there were so many people watching.

SF2-I'll OWN your ass with Ken or Guile...
Killer Instict-I'll OWN your ass with Tomahawk...
Tekken-I'll OWN your ass with Paul...
Tekken Tag-I'll OWN your ass with Paul and Lei...

BOW DOWN MUTHAFUCKAH!!!! :laugh:

EDIT: I never got too into Mortal Kombat but I was OK with Sub-Zero

Sub Zero = Weaksauce. You arent good at MK unless you can own people with liu kang in all the games.

I really stopped playing MK at 4... LK was a cheating bastard in 4...it was who gets the flying kick first at tourneys. Now 3...3 was interesting. A lot of different character choices. I played between Cyrax and Liu Kang through MK3 and rarely lost. Just remember in MK...the semifinal (round before the final) is random...and melina v. cyrax is NOT fair. I played that damn game for 4 hours and won at least 16 times in a row, to get owned in a melina v. cyrax semi.....ya know, i still got some aggression...sorry yo

Quoted post[/post]]
Sub Zero = Weaksauce. You arent good at MK unless you can own people with liu kang in all the games.

I really stopped playing MK at 4... LK was a cheating bastard in 4...it was who gets the flying kick first at tourneys. Now 3...3 was interesting. A lot of different character choices. I played between Cyrax and Liu Kang through MK3 and rarely lost. Just remember in MK...the semifinal (round before the final) is random...and melina v. cyrax is NOT fair. I played that damn game for 4 hours and won at least 16 times in a row, to get owned in a melina v. cyrax semi.....ya know, i still got some aggression...sorry yo

Liu = cheese. Plain and simple.

Fwd, fwd, high punch... fwd, fwd, low punch... fwd, fwd, high kick... and that goddamn "LOOK AT ME, I HOLD DOWN A BUTTON AND AYAWOOGAWOOGAWOOGAWOOGAWOOGA!!!"

You don't have to be good to own people with Liu.

I haven't been in a tourney other than this one pot head's bedroom window for KI on SNES.
I won 37 times in a row with Orchid.
Then i had to go home.
I'll kill you with Ken in any SF, and yea, i fight with the only girl on KI.
I suck at tekken tho, it's like watching someone play clayfighter.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
marvel vs capcom 2 is the best fighting game ever. period.

and ill put 50 bucks up against anyone that wants some.

This will be the easiest 50 bucks I ever made. I worked at an arcade when this game out, owned it on dreamcast, and own it on Xbox.

come get some nick :mrgreen:

i had it on dreamcast, have it on ps2, when i worked at sallie mae i went tot he mall after work every single day and played it.

whenever all my friends come over we used to play it, winner stays on. ive won up to 45 games in a row against 3 or 4 dif people. after about 20 games in a row ill let them start picking my teams :wink:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Liu = cheese. Plain and simple.

Fwd, fwd, high punch... fwd, fwd, low punch... fwd, fwd, high kick... and that goddamn "LOOK AT ME, I HOLD DOWN A BUTTON AND AYAWOOGAWOOGAWOOGAWOOGAWOOGA!!!"

You don't have to be good to own people with Liu.

lol...never been to a comp for MK3 have you. Most people used jumping high punch combo starters and popped the bicycle kick at the end of the combo.

In MK4 the secret to Liu was timing it so you didnt get hit by the combo limiter...if you get the first hit your opponent should never ever stand up. Flying Kick into a jumping high punch linked to your favorite auto combo. Flying Kick auto combo ended with weapon draw. Throw weapon and then bicycle kick (if for some reason the weapon throw didnt kill them)

Yeah I loved Killer Instinct. B. Orchid was the master of the Ultra Combos. All you had to do was start the cartwheel combo sequence and lead into....ULTRA ULTRA ULTRA!....LOL

none of yous is old enough to remember the ORIGINAL street fighter....then they came out with Street Figter I

with dhalism, m. bison etc.

bet noone in here can tell me how to do guille's prisoner lock/unlock?

turn off the game?

invisible throw?

Those were all glitches in the game. When my parents took me to vegas as a kid at circus circus, i would sit on one machine all night fucking fools up with guile.

Invisible throw:

get withing one space of your enemy and assuming you are on the left side, go back with the joystick, the forward then as soon as you are coming back, hit the (its been so long i forgot the button names)
far bottom right button then the far top right button.

the original street fighter sucked ass hole. hella hard.

street fighter II is a classic. thats the one with M Bison, Sagat, Vega, Balrog, etc...

and that guile trick is one of the most known glitches. i used to know how to do it but forgot. the easiest way of winning is throwing a sonic bonic, flow it, hit someone and lock them up until the timer almost reaches zero and then unlock for the throw. hahaha. but if you missed it and the time goes to 0 then the game freezes. :laugh:

Lame

I beat him twice... but then I lost twice.

Real nice of them to let him throw 4 fireballs at a time to pin you in a corner... as well as juggle you for 9 hits in the air in a row when you can't even hit him twice. Real fair.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
none of yous is old enough to remember the ORIGINAL street fighter....then they came out with Street Figter I

I still own my TG16

Missed this earlier... and YES I am old enough to remember the original Street Fighter.

By the way- TG16 is super new school compared to the crap I played on as a kid.

Not the street fighter that first came out with M.Bison and the rest....but the other one with only Ken and Ryu that was all the rave for the asain crowds back at the arcades (ya, i was the token whiteboy out of all my korean and chinese friends)

If you 'aint talkin Colecovision or Atari 2600
with a Commodore 64 that used pre-dos software...

You might wanna grab your diaper and bottle :p

i remember playing ultima 1 on the commoder 64, shit was all ascii. had a strip poker game for it too lol

Quoted post[/post]]
Not the street fighter that first came out with M.Bison and the rest....but the other one with only Ken and Ryu that was all the rave for the asain crowds back at the arcades (ya, i was the token whiteboy out of all my korean and chinese friends)

If you 'aint talkin Colecovision or Atari 2600
with a Commodore 64 that used pre-dos software...

You might wanna grab your diaper and bottle :p

Yes, the one that just had Ken and Ryu. The first one with Bison in it was still called "Street Fighter II".

I'm talking Colecovision and Intellivision, plus the Ataris before the 2600.

:werd: Player 1 was Ryu, Player 2 was Ken, get it right, you fucking n00bs.

Back