Best [Surprise] Endings Ev4r

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dveit

VIP
Which movie(s) do you think had the most suprising or twisted ending, or just made you think "WOW/OHHHH" in general? *sorry if this is a repost*

Heres a list of some of my favorites:

Saw
Oceans Eleven
Usual Suspects
Road to Pertition
Fight Club
Fraility
Sixth Sense
Arlington Road
American History X
Ladder 49
Muhulland Drive
Momento
Shawshank Redemption (i thought he was gonna kill himself!!)
Vanilla Sky (crazy shit mang)
Secret Window
Scarface (who else would go down like that?)

yeah, yeah, im a movie fanatic. :roll:

the list goes on...

edit I dont know how I forgot Boondock Saints.

what's the deal with the movie? I got it free with Requiem for a Dream, watched it three times back-to-back, then gave up in frustration. :shrug2:

Yeah, Fight Club was a shock, but after that, Secret Window was obvious.
And Sixth Sense? I knew he was dead from the beginning.

Um... My Fair Lady.

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Nov 3 2004, 12:48 PM
Matchstick Men.
[post=411297]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:
memento, friday night lights, butterfly effect

definatly Fight Club

But the book was better than the movie, even though the movie went almost line for line: it left out a lot, and the endings are different.

im down with match stickmen , fight club is one of them thinking movies to , the saw had me thinking but i didnt particularily like it

Yup. :D :)

hmmm, what gave that away. #1, just cause i've seen all other other ones a million times.

i guess I'm an idiot cause i had no idea what was going to happen at the end of Secret Window

but yeah the end to friday night lights would have def. been a surprise if I hadn't read the book-

yeah i tried to get all the obvious ones outta the way, im looking for some new shit.

waiting for B's comment... :D

Back