1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best swap for 91 civic lx 4dr.??????

Discussion in 'Civic and CRX - EF' started by 91CIVICWarlord, Nov 14, 2006.

1. 91CIVICWarlord

91CIVICWarlord New Member

Hey what's up guys, I was wondering what's the best swap for my 91 Civic lx 4dr. I don't really want to deal with a lot of problems so I was thing about a 90-93 LS, but I really want a GSR in there. What's my best bet guys???

Thanks!

2. K2e2vin

K2e2vin Senior Member

If you dont want alot of problems or hassle; a D16A6 or DOHC ZC/MPFI conversion will be your best bet.

3. 91CIVICWarlord

O.K. I've made up my mine and I'm going to go with the 90-93 ls, but I was wondering is the tranny a cable clutch, what shift linkage do I need, what harness will I need to use (lx/ls), is the ls axles going to fit my lx hub, and can I use the ls motor mounts. Yeah it's my first Honda swap and I'm kinda clueless, shit I know more about dsm, but a real Honda FAN.

Thanks Guys,
    WARLORD

4. 91CIVICWarlord

O.K. I've made up my mine and I'm going to go with the 90-93 ls. Just wondering if I can use the ls mounts, what shift linkage do I need, what wire harness do I use (lx/ls), do the ls axles fit into my lx hub, is the ls tranny a cable clutch?:confused: Yeah, basicly I need to know every I needed to do this swap. This is my first time doing a swap for a honda, I'm mostly a dsm guy, but is really a HONDA FAN so if you guys can give me some info about what I need to do this swap you'll make my DAY! ;)

Thanks,
    Warlord

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted