best swap for my eg

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you can go fast with your d16. it will go far beyond the legal limits and safety of your car.

anytime you go faster than 80 in a honda, you need upgrades to the tires, brakes, suspension etc. you really sound like ricky bobby, "i wanna go fast". chill out for a bit and figure it out.

lol i already did all those upgrades i kno more then u think i do give me some credit im self taught so im still learning bout the engines and who the fuck is ricky bobby?
and like i said my engine has got way to many miles on it. time for a new one and i want a bettr one im tired of the d16

never seen it cant stand will whats his name and u should add me cause i dnt unblock it and only got one picture and its an old one dnt got the body kit got bored with it. but once i start workn on it its gettn its own album... btw kno any where i can get some cheap rear quarter panels?

never seen it cant stand will whats his name and u should add me cause i dnt unblock it and only got one picture and its an old one dnt got the body kit got bored with it. but once i start workn on it its gettn its own album... btw kno any where i can get some cheap rear quarter panels?

Just post the picture up then...

i dnt kno how to. but i put it as my display but it looks nothing like that right now its got stock tires and wheels and no bumpers and is keyd

i dnt kno how to. but i put it as my display but it looks nothing like that right now its got stock tires and wheels and no bumpers and is keyd

Jesus Christ, this isn't hard...

1.) Go to the picture
2.) Right click on it
3.) Click on "Properties"
4.) Copy the URL Address
5.) Start a new post here
6.) Click on the little picture icon (the thing that looks like a mountain with a yellow sky background)
7.) Paste the URL Address that you copied
8.) Done

l_369a1ea2dab094f0fb0377bad069159c.jpg
l_369a1ea2dab094f0fb0377bad069159c.jpg

Meh...I've seen much worse...

What kind of tail lights are those?

dnt kno they were on there when i bought the car.. they look cool but they dnt got white reverse lights so ive got two tickets. dnt like em tho im gettn new ones along with replacing my headlights

k thanks... so everyone is a no to a h22? hmm ok how much mod is required for a b18?
nothing real hard, just time consuming and a few aftermarket peices like; header, mounts, axels, fuel line ( you can bend the stock line on the eg to the driver side if you want to advoid buying that) a complete jdm r is drop in except for the wiring, and the header outlet is too big. i did 2 in january, took like 5 hours each. and there on ebay for $3500

I was looking through this thread, trying to read the posts when I suddenly became afflicted with a terrible headache. Then I looked at 95b16coupe's signature and saw a Thomas Edison quote, and immediately became enraged that everyone praises Edison and so few know that Nikola Tesla is the real History's Hero.

any b series is the easiest swap. non vtec is the best bang for the buck and is just as easy as a d motor minus mounts. if you can source a b18b from a junkyard cheap if not i would look at a b16 or b18. to do a k20 swap is still way too much money; it remnds me of back when b series were first getting swapped in the 90s and people were paying stupid money to make it work.

I was looking through this thread, trying to read the posts when I suddenly became afflicted with a terrible headache. Then I looked at 95b16coupe's signature and saw a Thomas Edison quote, and immediately became enraged that everyone praises Edison and so few know that Nikola Tesla is the real History's Hero.

god i argued about this with someone the other day that just couldnt give it up about edison. then they got owned with wikipedia when i said fine go look for yourself history buff! lol off track i know

Back