Best Traction Results?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboRex90

Golden EG
Ive been dwelling in the 300whp range here for alittle while, and plain to break 400 by next summer, and was curious as to what brand traction bar to invest in (reasonable price range).

The car lovesss to break loose in high boost, so trying to have the tires hook is a bit hard.

I've been checking ebay, and google, but havent really seen any good names being passed around for an EG hatch. Some companies make traction bars for everything but the EG.. why is this?

Any input would be appreciated.

Do you have a Limited Slip Diff already? An LSD was the best investment I made with my car. Night and day difference. Driving a 400+whp FWD car without one is almost pointless.

the blox traction bar is a pretty nice piece, i just bought one for my car. other than that a lsd and boost by gear are your best bet. well that and some drag radials of course.

Ill look into that Matt, thanks.

@Calesta: i think im gonna end up going with a Full Race Traction bar when money is good. Appreciated.

@mdpsEG: I had boost by gear on my last setup, didnt like it. So i opted out this tuning and just had full boost in each gear. When i go back for a retune (new downpipe, manifold and turbo upgrades) I may go with Boost by gear, atleast just for 1st and 2nd gear.

Back