Best Value Swap For A 98 Civic Hx?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Domeskilla+Feb 24 2003, 03:09 PM-->
@Feb 24 2003, 02:53 PM
I don't still have the slip, I just moved to cali so I don't where half of my stuff is. But I'll tell you what I have, I did get a couple of parts for free.
aem cold air intake
greddy header " it was off of an ex"
vitek wires, bosch platinum 4s
hi flow cat
2.5 custom bent exhaust w/aerospeed muffler
aem cam gear
aem pulleys
msd ignition
intake man and exhaust man port and polished

the intake and msd ingition I got for free and the greddy header I only paid 2 hundo on ebay, But I sht you not it has 228hp, so I round to 230

Those are NOT going to get you 228hp on a y5 motor. Sorry. I am building all motor d15 stroker and will be lucky to see 200whp and that is completely built and running 12.5 CR pistons, street strip cam and fully pnp head/IM.

AEM cam gears blow.. pulleys slow your alt down, makes it work harder which means it will go out faster. MSD ignition.. little did oyu know Honda ignition is good for 400hp and 10k revs. Aerospeed muffler? :lol: Fucking loosing HP there. Greddy header eh? then why did you list a ported a exhuast manifold if you are using a header.

:fr: who dont know shit.

well there tough guy behind the keyboard your pretty fuckin cool. You believe what ever the fuck you want but I know how fast my car is. I didn't those parts on my car to be some rice grinder like most of you douche's, since my entire engine bay is chrome dipped along with half of my suspension, so eat a dick there speedy :fuckyou:

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Feb 24 2003, 09:28 PM
Its not a rice burner. I dont stick rice in or on my car.

But hey.. nice try as a come back. We dont appreciate the name calling, so i am sure you will be banned when B wakes up.

you don't like name calling, awh were your feelings hurt? Well you tell your mommy when she wakes up :gives:

There we go guys. The chrome dipped parts added that extra power. I knew you had something other then those K-mart quality parts.

Tough guy eh? Nah!

You do understand chrome parts are heavier and cause more heat. Weight and heat are 2 disadvantages to going fast. Its sad you make 228hp from all those chromed parts, but the weight of the parts, slows your ass to a 25 second quarter.

Originally posted by Afipunk21+Feb 24 2003, 03:14 PM-->
@Feb 24 2003, 02:53 PM
I don't still have the slip, I just moved to cali so I don't where half of my stuff is. But I'll tell you what I have, I did get a couple of parts for free.
aem cold air intake
hi flow cat
aem cam gear
aem pulleys
msd ignition

the intake and msd ingition I got for free and the greddy header I only paid 2 hundo on ebay, But I sht you not it has 228hp, so I round to 230

shut up n00b

Your D16Y5 sohc isnt going to get those numbers with vitek wires and an aerospeed muffler :fr:

hey thanx for your 2 cents there punk e brewster :moon:

Originally posted by dwn2ryd+Feb 24 2003, 09:31 PM-->
Domeskilla
@Feb 24 2003, 09:28 PM

But hey.. nice try as a come back. We dont appreciate the name calling, so i am sure you will be banned when B wakes up.

you don't like name calling, awh were your feelings hurt? Well you tell your mommy when she wakes up :gives:

Give me a second and i'll tell you mom when she gets done sucking my dick.

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Feb 24 2003, 09:33 PM
There we go guys. The chrome dipped parts added that extra power. I knew you had something other then those K-mart quality parts.

Tough guy eh? Nah!

You do understand chrome parts are heavier and cause more heat. Weight and heat are 2 disadvantages to going fast. Its sad you make 228hp from all those chromed parts, but the weight of the parts, slows your ass to a 25 second quarter.

no shit, are you serious chrome weighs more, did you learn that in chemistry. Oh I'm sorry you probably weren't paying attetion in chemistry with your head so far up your ass. But hey thanx for teaching me something new. :bash:

Originally posted by dwn2ryd+Feb 24 2003, 09:37 PM-->
Domeskilla
@Feb 24 2003, 09:33 PM

Tough guy eh? Nah!

no shit, are you serious chrome weighs more, did you learn that in chemistry. Oh I'm sorry you probably weren't paying attetion in chemistry with your head so far up your ass. But hey thanx for teaching me something new. :bash:

Prove your 228hp with chromed parts or go superhonda.com b/c you aren't welcome here.

What chem? Nah. I didn't need to chem to finish school 2 years early. Homeschooling ownz j00!

EDIT- before B locks this.. Sorry to the original poster that your thread got jacked from :ufucktard: over here.

Originally posted by Domeskilla+Feb 24 2003, 09:34 PM-->
Originally posted by dwn2ryd@Feb 24 2003, 09:31 PM
Domeskilla
@Feb 24 2003, 09:28 PM

Give me a second and i'll tell you mom when she gets done sucking my dick.

hey I think you forgot an "r" but I'm sure you knew that, oh and by the way I haven't talked to my mom(if that's what you meant) in about seven years. So I wouldn't doubt it if she was there. But hey you got me again! :ufucktard:

Originally posted by Domeskilla+Feb 24 2003, 09:38 PM-->
Originally posted by dwn2ryd@Feb 24 2003, 09:37 PM
Domeskilla

Tough guy eh? Nah!

Prove your 228hp with chromed parts or go superhonda.com b/c you aren't welcome here.

What chem? Nah. I didn't need to chem to finish school 2 years early. Homeschooling ownz j00!

homeschooling, what happened, did you get the crap kicked out of you too much that mommy and daddy figured it would be best. Or were tired of getting your lunch money taken away every morning

Originally posted by dwn2ryd@Feb 24 2003, 08:53 PM
aem cold air intake
hi flow cat
aem cam gear
aem pulleys
msd ignition

Stop reading Importtuner for your hp figures.Your making yourself look really stupid.You have no idea what makes power in a motor so you have no idea what you've add to it,or more to the point didn't add.Stop being a tard and calling people names.

Originally posted by dwn2ryd+Feb 24 2003, 09:42 PM-->
Originally posted by Domeskilla@Feb 24 2003, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by dwn2ryd@Feb 24 2003, 09:37 PM
Domeskilla

Tough guy eh? Nah!

homeschooling, what happened, did you get the crap kicked out of you too much that mommy and daddy figured it would be best. Or were tired of getting your lunch money taken away every morning

Remembering your school days i see?

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Feb 24 2003, 09:42 PM-->
@Feb 24 2003, 08:53 PM
aem cold air intake
hi flow cat
aem cam gear
aem pulleys
msd ignition

Stop reading Importtuner for your hp figures.Your making yourself look really stupid.You have no idea what makes power in a motor so you have no idea what you've add to it,or more to the point didn't add.Stop being a tard and calling people names.

:withstupid:

He is making more whp then Mike and Mike had a fully built CR/VTEC. :rolleyes:

IB4TL

Codee,just let him wallow in his rice bowl,don't stoop.He is obviously far gone from reality.

a few things dwn2ryd:

-no way in HELL you are going to get 228hp out of a VX motor especially with only spending $1500
-we do not tolerate name calling on the forum (this goes for others). if you gonna do that shit, PM each other with that nonsense because you taking up bandwidth posting your bullshit.
-this YOUR FIRST AND FINAL WARNING dwn2ryd. one more stunt like this, and you WILL get banned (same goes for everyone else).

lastly....SUBJECT LOCKED!! have a nice day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back