best way to tune with a turbo kit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

c97x

sorry boss, its turbo
hey guys i need some opinions for my new turbo setup. should i just get the greddy emange or another piggy back computer

or

should i use a rising rate fuel pressure regualtor with the apexi afc

im lookin to boost at 10psi, and i dont want to do the obd0->obd1 conversion

I would use just the emanage or the vafc, you dont need the pressure regulator. Just make sure you have a big enough fuel pump and injectors. I will tell u this now from experience I would convert to obd1 and run a chipped ecu tunning with crome or hondata. You will be able to get a much better tune that way resulting in more power, better driveability and longetivity. Either way make sure you have a wideband o2 sensor so you can tune properly. The innovate lm-1 wideband setup with the rpm converter is a affordable unit that works great.

Last edited:
actually i think ill have xenocron (i think thats the spelling) chip my obd0 ecu, i think thats the best way to go for me. i just dont feel like converting to obd1. i thought the greddy emange looked pretty good before i saw xenocron

e-manage sucks.

and ODB0 uses BRE or turbo edit to tune.

or old school ZYDYNE

Chipping the obd0 ecu would definetly be a better option then a piggy back. I dont really have any experience chipping them or tunning with their software. But from what I have heard from other people the turboedit does work pretty well. Whatever route you decide to take, make sure you get some good tunning done with a wideband.

Back