Best/worst traffic stop ever?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I am pretty sure I cannot convey how awesomely you played that one E. Spot on chap, spot on.

Hell even I miss things or misspell words on my cell, but I don't stop mid sentence and then move on in a different direction.

in for the save of the best/worst traffic stop ever.
check this shit out. almost 1million dollar fine.
180-mph ride could bring huge fine

THAT would be the worst traffic stop. lol.

FTA:

In January, a Swiss court slapped a $290,000 speeding ticket on a millionaire Ferrari driver who drove 60 mph (nearly twice the 30 mph limit) through a small village.
The head of Finnish communications giant Nokia was ordered to may a $103,000 fine for his speeding ticket in 2002. Officers pulled over Anssi Vanjoki on his cherry red Harley Davidson in Helsinki after he was clocked driving 47 mph in a 31-mph zone.

In Finland, traffic fines are also proportionate to an offender's crime and income level.

Finland.jpg

Ok, so I admit I am just lazy. I don't like to text slow on my phone. So, no more long winded messages from me. Also, can we get some more stories in this thread? I love the ones posted and I know we all love a good "dude this one time when I got pulled over" story.

So I am drunk as hell with this chick...................................................

awesome, he's^^ finally going to tell us the story of when he came out of the closet.
i have been waiting for this.

lmao.

This one time I was pulled over for a minor infraction. When the cop approached my car I, he asked for my ID and related paper work which I provided without protest and with a dash of respect knowing he was only doing his job. A few minutes later after running my information through his computer he returned my property. A polite verbal warning was issued and I was on my way. The end.

Lol. I've used the broken speedo line. 40 in a 25. I got the ticket anyway, and the cop threatened to impound the car saying it was unsafe? He prob thought I was lying.

Only my speedo really WAS broken.

Lol. I've used the broken speedo line. 40 in a 25. I got the ticket anyway, and the cop threatened to impound the car saying it was unsafe? He prob thought I was lying.

Only my speedo really WAS broken.

That's because your car is a POS

get those wheel bearings installed ok?

Alittle late but cool story bra

If I had a job. I would probably have a new cop story every week. I just can't seem to keep my foot off the throttle. That, and every person I look at with a canister exhaust gives me that "on green I'm goin' for it" look. I just have to own them. It's Gods will. :Becomes enveloped in holy light while a choir sings:

And hopefully you learn that lesson before you hurt or kill yourself or some poor son of a bitch just trying to get home or to work.

Back