Best/worst traffic stop ever?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

And hopefully you learn that lesson before you hurt or kill yourself or some poor son of a bitch just trying to get home or to work.

couldn't have said it better :clapping:

If I had a job. I would probably have a new cop story every week. I just can't seem to keep my foot off the throttle. That, and every person I look at with a canister exhaust gives me that "on green I'm goin' for it" look. I just have to own them. It's Gods will. :Becomes enveloped in holy light while a choir sings:

I love douchebags like you. Whether I'm on the bike, or in the Fit, I always accelerate as hard as I can to the speed limit. Sometimes I do this to attract attention to you, knowing that you're going to accelerate beyond the speed limit, and you don't see the cop beyond the next little hill. :D

Other times I do it to play with your ego, only riding 1st gear hard, getting the hole shot, and then putting it into 3rd. By the time you realize I wasn't actually racing, you're long gone, and I still don't care about your shitty STi that runs 14's in the 1/8.

One day you'll meet someone like me who is going to toy with you, and enjoy watching you get pulled over. I just hope you don't kill someone before you get arrested and the judge throws a kindle at you.

That, and every person I look at with a canister exhaust gives me that "on green I'm goin' for it" look.:

one day its going to give you the "i wish he'd loosen these up a little bit" look.

or

the "i wish bubba wouldnt be so rough tonight :( " look.

you're from jersey :shrug2: you are a Douche.

fixed
jersey-shore-silly.gif

lmao. is jersey really that bad?
i dated a girl from there once (she wasnt tan, or brunette, lol, fiery red head) but thats the most experience i have when it comes to that place.

I have a trucker friend who hates jersey with a firey passion. Travels the US constantly, groans at the thought of jersey. It must be a real shithole.

It's the armpit of America and it smells like it too

Back