best xbox 360 VS PS3 quote ever!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
Actually I currently enjoy my 360 a little bit more, but it's sort of like boosted rotary. i love playing with it, but i know it could blow up at any moment.

I found that funny =)

Actually I currently enjoy my PENIS a little bit more, but it's sort of like boosted rotary. i love playing with it, but i know it could blow up at any moment.

this is going to be my new sig.

360 runs HOT and its loud.. dunno how loud a ps3 is but the fucking thing is louder than my Dell desktop.... Its so loud and hot sometimes i do worrry about it :(

yeah my friends 360 is like an open computer case, fans are loud!!!!

my PS3 is about the same if not a tad bit louder then the PS2

My 360 crashes a lot when I play MLB 2K7. :( :( :( I bought the fans for the back and now pull the xbox out into the open, I can actually play like 3 games without it crashing :D

lol the loudest thing on my ps2 is the tray opening and ive been playing it since release date and its still going.....

360 is as loud as a feral cat orgy :huh:

ahh the cons of the 360 what a age we live in!

My 360 crashes a lot when I play MLB 2K7. :( :( :( I bought the fans for the back and now pull the xbox out into the open, I can actually play like 3 games without it crashing :D
I've read nothing but bad reviews about the external fans you can buy. Something about using power from the 360 and causing games to crash more often.:ph34r:

Back