bet you never seen an ls1 in one of these before

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:thumbsdown: no no no no no no no....AND NO. a wrx is not meant to be a drag car. its not a supra :ph34r:

+1 for originality

-1,208,229,897 for trying to make a track car a drag car. :thumbsdown:

May God strike me down the day I consider putting a GM engine in any foreign car.

that car looked fucked fro the get-go. look at all the scratches on top of the feners/frame rails. hes hacking that thing together

Quoted post[/post]]
im not saying youre wrong but, i just did a few searches and.....

http://www.kindleracing.com/pro.htm

http://ndra.nopi.com/2006/kd_dsp_ncl_prev.cfm

its 345 and i dont feel like doing more. im just noticing how many supras are on those sites (as well as FDs....cant explain that)

just because people do drag them doesnt mean thats what they are made for.
any car can be built into a drag car, supras are popular because they can have monstrous hp numbers and well F&F didnt hurt the supra scene either.

i dunno the whole track/drag car arguement is stupid imo.

a car is best used for whatever its owner builds it for.

people on this site constantly say that shit, its a track car not a drag car. well guess what, this whole site is based around economy family cars, not track or drag cars. just a bit hypocritical :wink:

#1. That thing will never run.

#2. Hackjob.

#3. The motor aint even mounted. Its just sitting on the crossmember.

#4. Good luck actually having an interior. The driveshaft hump in the WRX is going to need to be enlarged ALOT to be able to fit a T56 tranny in there.

id rather put an ls1 in an FC/FD and call it a day

he could have sold the scuby, bought an fc shell mad cheap, done the swap and had money left over for a DD

and still have a faster drag and track car

teh ls1 can nevar lose!!!11!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Quoted post[/post]]
#1. That thing will never run.

#2. Hackjob.

#3. The motor aint even mounted. Its just sitting on the crossmember.

#4. Good luck actually having an interior. The driveshaft hump in the WRX is going to need to be enlarged ALOT to be able to fit a T56 tranny in there.

in the thread he says it will be fully gutted with a cage and the reaerend tubed out. hes trying to make it a full track car

Back