Betcha didn't think this would happen again

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
so last week, exactly a week ago as a matter of fact, my CRX got stolen

I've been driving my brother's prelude (my old lude) for the last week, since I'm vehicle-less except for the bike. I went to the racetrack here earlier to watch a buddy of mine run his Lightning. Walk out to the parking lot, and guess what.

Fucking driver's side door is open.

Console is ripped off. Ignition wires are hanging out. Everything's gone.

My brand-new Shoei helmet, Astars leather riding jacket, riding boots, my school backpack with ALL of my graduation clearance paperwork, my namebadge, my tool tags...

everything.

fucking gone.

this has been the absolute most horrible week ever.

Damn, that really does suck.

I think I'd be giving up on hondas about now.

My first CRX(88 Si) was broken into once and stolen recovered in totaled condition

My second CRX(89 Hf) was broken into 3 times and hit while it was parked by a jeep grand cherokee which = totaled, due to the fact that the damage exceeded the value.

And now im on my 3rd CRX(89 Hf).................I didnt give up on honda's.

texas blows.

Sorry to hear man, hopefully you get all the shit straightened out and back to normal soon.

you all need to live in Maine.....I leave my vehicles unlocked with the key in the ignition every night....never once had anything stolen....anywho...sorry about your luck will....maybe some good car alarms are in your future...

you all need to live in Maine.....I leave my vehicles unlocked with the key in the ignition every night....never once had anything stolen....anywho...sorry about your luck will....maybe some good car alarms are in your future...

There was a small town in NY I used to live in and I could do that. Problem was I got used to leaving the key in the ignition and kept locking it in there when I went to work. Bad, bad habit.

Man that blows goats I am sorry man. Is there someone that has it out for you? You think its possible someone is targeting you specifically?

Time to do one of two things.

For not too much more you can easily add comprehensive to your policy. For my 350Z with $100.00 deductible my comprehensive coverage is $178.23 every 6 months. so 29 bucks a month. If I dropped that down to a $500.00 deductible I bet it would be in the $15 range.

Peace of mind if you ask me.

oh..... and MOVE THE FUCK OUT OF THAT AREA!

I'm probably gonna jinx myself here but i've been fortunate enough to have had 5 honda's and not one stolen, hold up I take that back I had my passport stolen by my ex-wife

Most of CT is similar... In my area I rarely lock my house, and usually don't lock the cars either... But I live on a private road too...

i got your IMs this morning but i had fallen asleep at the laptop...

:( shitty wil :(

I'm moving to a different part of town in a few weeks...I got a killer job at an RV place making 20 bucks an hour starting off...that, and it's in a 'rich people only' part of town. granted, rent is probably going to be a bit more, but hopefully there won't be nolafugees running around stealing everything and shooting everything that they don't steal.

Back