Betcha didn't think this would happen again

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

good idea wil. :) or, move in with me. :p gated community... rich town... yea... works out well. they don't care about hondas. they're lookin for lexus.

Time to get the fuck out of Houston. I believe in coincidence, I believe that an area can't be bad in and of itself, but damn man. That area is WAY into taking / destroying your shit.

I would leave.

Wil, move up to Ft Wayne. Sure it's cold, but hell I'll be getting one hell of a garage. Rent it for 15 an hour all ya want. :)

things come in 3's. lock up the bike.
his other bike was already stolen so this would be the third in the set

bad luck for sure
keep your eyes out for all your shit turning up on ebay, craigslist, or locally
hopefully its a dumb dumb thief that you can catch

It just keeps getting better and better. Apparently, bad things happen in Fives and Sixes...

fuckin' fuck fuckedy fuck fuck.

Somebody must die, and this time it won't be John Barleycorn. Unless that prick stole from you too =P. On a serious note, just get a male Pitbull and have him chill in your car whenever you walk away ^_^.

i got a great idea. get another car hook it up. park it in a parking lot and sit on a near by roof top with a sniper rifle. and every time u pic someone off, ditch the body and go back and do the same thing again...
p.s. sry about ur stuff. that shit sucks

i got a great idea. get another car hook it up. park it in a parking lot and sit on a near by roof top with a sniper rifle. and every time u pic someone off, ditch the body and go back and do the same thing again...
p.s. sry about ur stuff. that shit sucks

yes, because going back to jail is precisely what I want to do right now.

and as far as what's going on...it's just bullshit. shit with a bitch, shit with a different bitch, shit with school...everything's haywire.

oh well. at least I've only got three days of school left...and then I can start my VERY nicely paying job in a VERY nice part of town.

Back