Better than Loco...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

khrisb

An old man goes into the doctors office complaining of a little hearing loss. The doctor looks in the man's ears with a light. "Hmm...", said the doctor. "Interesting..." "What seems to be the problem, doc?", said the man.
I think I've found the reason for your hearing loss. It seems there is a suppository in your ear. "Wow, that's great news doc. Mind if I use your phone?"
"Sure."
"Hey honey, it's me," said the man, "I figured out what happened to my hearing aid..."

Now that's a joke. It's as old as me tho. I think I heard it back in the 4th grade.

Funny sh!t, mang!

I didn't say it was. Loco said he didn't see me putting up jokes, when I told him his last couple were lame.
And I don't care if you hate me, this is the internet. Everybody hates me on the internet.

And we were saying H-T Was suckin hardcore.... this post wasnt anybetter....

Funny Joke.... <_< NO really iT was really funny.. i was pissin myself...
Please SIR may i have SOMEMORE?

Originally posted by JDMilan@Aug 28 2003, 03:04 PM
:chair:

wanted to us that one....lol

Milan

IM TOO FAST FOR YA! ;)

Honestly.. i'll feel so stupid if one of the H-T guys came over here and laughed at this.... those fucktards

Are you fucking kidding me? That's supposed to be funnier than anything I've posted, let alone funny period?

Son, you couldn't make a funny if we rubbed you down with funny musk and put you in a field full of horny funnies during the middle of funny mating season. Your writing is that of a troll. Subhuman. I look at you with the same stunned bewilderment as I looked at that 'tard in chow hall that dropped his hat in my soup when he looked down to see what was on my tray.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Aug 28 2003, 01:34 PM
Son, you couldn't make a funny if we rubbed you down with funny musk and put you in a field full of horny funnies during the middle of funny mating season. Your writing is that of a troll. Subhuman. I look at you with the same stunned bewilderment as I looked at that 'tard in chow hall that dropped his hat in my soup when he looked down to see what was on my tray.

:worthy:

Hey Eric!! More material for your JiBot!!!

This is what I'm doing: :blah:

This is what I need to do:
bj.gif

See guys? This is how I get all the chicks. *puts his arm around sweet* Hey puddin', how's about hoppin' in the back of my pick'emup truck and goin' to Dairy Queen?

Back