Better than that Supra.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ok, again between me and my buddy:

[01:51] -A-: GT1?
[01:51] *me*: yeah that link i just sent you
[01:52] -A-: oh
[01:53] -A-: Goddamn, What's wrong with that wing?
[01:53] *me*: hehehe
[01:53] -A-: Makes a riced out civic look OK to mod LOL
[01:53] *me*: :)
[01:53] -A-: Why spend 350k on a GT1 when you can spend 30k and make a civic look like a UFO
[01:53] *me*: HAHAHAHAHAH

i know the guy that owns a graphics shop out here and he had one of those in for graphics the other day, it was the nicest car I've ever seen, cf door panels and all. That shit is HOT

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Jun 13 2003, 02:47 AM
No, he just comes off as "fuck you" b/c i'm not nutting over this car. not everyone has the same tastes in cars, but no reason to tell me to get real.

nutting over a car is one thing

calling it riced out, is a different sttory all together.

And how many fucking times are you going to bring the same shit up? my ENTIRE arguement from DAY 1 has been "for the money" for the ls/t go find the thread again. I beleive it was called "what turbo should i get" by solreaver. read it again.

Then the LS tranny.. you told EVERYONe how great it was,

where?
Then Tein's are the shit, but in one of Collin's threads, he mentioned you saying it wasn't worth the cash or something.

going from a shitty ractive setup to a tein is night and day. and at first, they were the shit. but as i got used to them, the impresive ness died.

take your head out of your own ass dude. you're not the same dude you used to be

ioino what dude talking about riced out, u cant compare a fucking gt1 with no civic or watever he want to compare it to man, whoever got this shit is the shit man, i dont care if you dont like porche or not, this siht is heated man , tight as fuck. plus, how many these are made, it shows around 25 right? and how about a civic? damn save for quite a while and the price will fly sky high man.....

Originally posted by lsvtec@Jun 13 2003, 01:57 AM
The owner stated that the 19-inch alloy wheels, Bridgestone 325/40 tires help it to handle like a formula one car.

That is all well and good, but this is the real reason it handles like an F1 car:
00011.jpg

F1 style suspension.

cantilever suspension: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

about all of the jgtc cars convert to that setup

argue.jpg

:worthy: Porsche

It's fine with me if anyone bashes this car, but first their car better be pulling a 3.6 second 0-60. Oh, and the design, it's functional. So what if riceboys try to copy it on the FWD Civics. They got the design from true racing cars.

Originally posted by K2e2vin@Jun 13 2003, 01:21 AM

cantilever suspension: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

about all of the jgtc cars convert to that setup

Mmmm, and there is a reason too...
If you don't like anything else about the car, the suspension and braking setups are worth getting excited about.

Yea alright guys. You have your sweet hondas, and I'll drive my "ugly ass riced out" gt-1 car. We'll see who ends up turning heads, winning the race, and banging who's girlfriend :p

For the money I wouldn't buy it, there are many cars I would prefer over it, but dizam - have some respect for engineering mastery.

And as for the radio thing. Ummm, if your spending 350gs on a car, I *think* you might be able to afford a stereo installation. I don't know though, that extra 250$ might break the piggy bank

i dont know how much the porsche is but i know the r390 is a cool million.

in any case they are all the best of the best.

porsche is the "poor mans" exotic. for the price a 911 turbo will own. You can get a crapass boxter for 40 and the real porsches start comin at around 90000. the other reason the GT1 owns all and is like an an F1 is Mid-engine RWD. Just look at the stats on the new MR2's.

i would bet the 0-60 time on it is less then 3.6 being that the Audi RS6 sedan does the feat in 4.4 seconds and weighs 4000lbs.

i have a no0b friend who is hooked on skylines and how great they are, yet if you look at stage 2 they blew up the drivetrain. the skyline is only good for staight lines and costs close to that GT1. ill take my GT1 and like the pplz on here have said. Take it to the track and drive it home.

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Jun 13 2003, 12:02 PM
We'll see who ends up turning heads, winning the race, and banging who's girlfriend :p

you can bang my girl all you want.

just let me know when you're done, so i can have my hand back

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Yeah, I wouldn't spend 350k but yeah, talk about performance. Just think, even the ricer scoop on the top is functional. :D

Back