Better than that Supra.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Jun 13 2003, 02:31 AM
EDIT -Taken to IM

this is how shit should be solved on here.....

thru im's......not that im someone to talk haha.

its been like 2 months for me without one arguement with a mod on here.........pretty good if u ask me :D

fuckit, i buried the hatchet long time ago. :woo:

Oh please... you guys calling it rice or a POS... you know you'd drive it if you could, so just shut the hell up, mmmkay? :ph34r:

Originally posted by [spoon
,Jun 13 2003, 12:33 PM] i have a no0b friend who is hooked on skylines and how great they are, yet if you look at stage 2 they blew up the drivetrain. the skyline is only good for staight lines and costs close to that GT1. ill take my GT1 and like the pplz on here have said. Take it to the track and drive it home.

how do you think they blew up the drivetrain?--the car puts out +1350hp(real hp is not known b/c the car jumps the dyno everytime), what do you think that will do to a honda drivetrain?
in australia i think its cheaper than what it costs in the US. the skyline is a better autoX car than a drag car.

Originally posted by K2e2vin+Jun 13 2003, 12:55 PM-->
,Jun 13 2003, 12:33 PM] i have a no0b friend who is hooked on skylines and how great they are, yet if you look at stage 2 they blew up the drivetrain. the skyline is only good for staight lines and costs close to that GT1. ill take my GT1 and like the pplz on here have said. Take it to the track and drive it home.

how do you think they blew up the drivetrain?--the car puts out +1350hp(real hp is not known b/c the car jumps the dyno everytime), what do you think that will do to a honda drivetrain?
in australia i think its cheaper than what it costs in the US. the skyline is a better autoX car than a drag car.

i didnt say anything about a honda drivetrain doin that... cuz it cant.
if you look at the amount of money that they have poured in to it thou you could buy that GT1 and not have any drivetrain problems, if you kept it as it was.
what do they expect running 50psi boost? thats 2.5x the evos boost and you get a sudden surge of power... imagine how hard 50psi would hit you

Originally posted by karnash+Jun 13 2003, 12:33 PM-->
Domeskilla
@Jun 13 2003, 02:31 AM
EDIT -Taken to IM

this is how shit should be solved on here.....

thru im's......not that im someone to talk haha.

its been like 2 months for me without one arguement with a mod on here.........pretty good if u ask me :D

fuckit, i buried the hatchet long time ago. :woo:

yup and it was settled last night.

Originally posted by [spoon+-->
[spoon) said:
,Jun 13 2003, 04:36 PM]
Originally posted by K2e2vin@Jun 13 2003, 12:55 PM
[spoon
[spoon) said:

,Jun 13 2003, 12:33 PM] i have a no0b friend who is hooked on skylines and how great they are, yet if you look at stage 2 they blew up the drivetrain.  the skyline is only good for staight lines and costs close to that GT1.  ill take my GT1 and like the pplz on here have said.  Take it to the track and drive it home.

i didnt say anything about a honda drivetrain doin that... cuz it cant.
if you look at the amount of money that they have poured in to it thou you could buy that GT1 and not have any drivetrain problems, if you kept it as it was.
what do they expect running 50psi boost? thats 2.5x the evos boost and you get a sudden surge of power... imagine how hard 50psi would hit you

yes the gt1 can handle high power because its a purpose built racecar, while the skyline is for street, and its drivetrain was made so it could hold factory power. if you think about it, the skyline, if it was sold retail in US, would have been around 45-60k; less than some of the best benzs.

you guys are kidding me.. u all r fighting about a porshe that would smoke the doors off any car you own.. i mean look at that car and say its not fast.. ok you cant.. also realize hes selling that car for like $400,000 which means he could prolly own you.. i would talk a ragidy piece of shit and drove it.. if it got me 0-60 in 3.5 seconds.. tell you the truth i would buy the corvette which does 0-60 in 1.8 secs and only cost $150,000 or i would buy a Nissan Skyline and dump as much money as possible and have the baddest car in town..

but anyways you cant even get help on this place you ask help for an engine for a type of a car you ethier dont get results or people fight over shit theres gotta be one dominant motor and what the hell would that be.. it doesnt matter tho ill drive my 1993 buick park ave supercharged and race people and beat them because they think its really slow. lol they dont realize its supercharged and i take there ass to school.. im looking for a motor for my 1990 civic dx hatchback but no one seems to wanna help.. so i dont know about u peepz..

Originally posted by werky_18_il@Jun 14 2003, 01:15 AM
im looking for a motor for my 1990 civic dx hatchback but no one seems to wanna help.. so i dont know about u peepz..

try the hybrid section

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Jun 15 2003, 03:09 PM-->
werky_18_il
@Jun 14 2003, 01:15 AM
im looking for a motor for my 1990 civic dx hatchback but no one seems to wanna help.. so i dont know about u peepz..

try the hybrid section

:werd: this is the bullshit zone.

Also, 99% of the honda engine line up is in the refrence section, it is there for a reason.

Damn, if I was gonna spend that much on a car I would just go ahead and spend $250,000 on a Honda civic..... cause thats what the magazines do..... :p No that car owns, i would pay that for it, cause chances are if I can afford that then i can also afford a skyline a mclaren f1 and anything else i want. its not like whoever is buying it just happens to only have 500k to his name. whoever buys it prolly is gona have over 10mil to his name...... so it wouldnt be a waste of money, cause rich people can waste money.

Back