Beware of f20ceg

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kunk

:angry: Justin you are a liar I sent you money on June 26 I have not received anything it is july 28 now
the following is copy and paste from our E-mails
From me To: Justin Fletcher
> > >Subject: Re: guage cluster
> > >Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 06:17:57 -0400
> > >
> > >sounds good send me your address I can send you a personal check
> > >
> > >Later Derek

it is just now going out tomorrow.. sorry but i was having paper work problems and then i had laser eye surgery in houston... so i
from Justin Justin FLetcher
> >
> > 17134 Ruthie Run
> >
> > cedar park, tx 78613
From me Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 17:42:37 -0400
>
>I have not got the cluster yet can you give me the shipping info tracking numbers ect Thanks Derek
from Justin:
just got back about 10 mins ago... it should be there in a few days... i apologize for the delay

-Justin

The address he gave me goes not exist but some how he cashed my check

any info in this guy will help

Please direct all questions aimed for one member to a Private Message (PM). There is no need for "ATTN: Member" posts when there is access to the PM system.

This topic has been closed by a moderator. Please continue this message in PM format.

Damn, I almost ordered shocks from this guy. Sorry that you were the one to be scammed by him.

dont buy from people on here with less than 500 posts.....at LEAST.

or unless they are a mod

Brian, isnt there a way u can get the guy who scammed him's IP address, and the turn it into the cyber-crime division of the local police department?

so whoever owns the computer that the guy was using will have alot to explain when the cops come knocking at their door....

I think there is a way to do that someone else was telling me about it. That sucks I have almost been scammed a few times. Good thing the people just gave me my money back. It is a shame we have members within our sub-culture that would do such things.

"One of you amoung me has betrade me"

Hope all goes good for you. One thing I always do is give the person my # so I can speak to them personally. It is harder to lie on the phone than in a post.
Mark

an IP address tells you nothing. everyone thinks that its like some uber th3 code or soemthing, but its not. it could be a lybrary computer, and even then, there's no way to prove that he was there.

the ebst way to buy stuff online is with paypal, and check off the little box and pay a few bucks to insure the transaction. you have 30 days to request your money back.
fortunately, i've never had to, so i can't say how it works after this point.

ive bought parts from this guy before and he didnt scam me, i got everything just as he described. try and work it out with him. just because its been 2 days doesnt mean he got it yet. sometimes the mail takes longer than that. im just saying i got a good transaction from this guy i dont see why he would scam you and not other people. not being bias or anything though

Originally posted by word@Jul 29 2003, 09:46 PM
its one month and 2 days....june and july. :D

hope everything goes through

oh shit, my bad, lol, im a lil high so i jus kinda missed that. yea then theres a problem, but reguardless, i had a good transaction, so i would keep trying to work it out

hind sights always 20/20

jsut be careful next time and be thankful it wasn't for a Drag stage 3 turbo system or a GSR tranny.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Jul 29 2003, 10:19 AM
dont buy from people on here with less than 500 posts.....at LEAST.

or unless they are a mod

that's kind of irrational. because I have fewer then 100 posts but i have vouch threads on a few other boards. Just buy things COD and if they won't take that send the money for shipping ONLY so that way if anything happens you're only out a few bucks rather then a whole bunch

Back