Beware of Stafford Fabrication!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to threadjack.. just keep us posted on this one.. Your post is the most active topic so Im sure most will follow.. If it was me id be his new best friend.. not litterally but every chance id get id pop up and surprise him.. id follow him so i knew what he did everyday and what time.. but thats just me

hire a Private Investigator.
dig up some dirt on the guy.
get leverage.

obviously nothing else is going to happen.

Okay for those of you still following I will be creating a new forum for the AWD civic which is actually full time 4wd vs AWD. I will post a link of the new progress on this project EG6 turbo hatchback.

Just got a quote to remove and replace pretty much everything stafford did to my car And redesign it correctly and instll. 12,050.00 worth of damage and repairs. Shitty

The drag links are loose and inproperly designed so the car rubs fender and eats tire when it is driven. Stafford destroyed my car and stole my money. 9 grand for 2 grand worth of parts and fab work! Fuck that

Last edited:
Time to chalk it up as a loss and move On with your life. After all this time if you were gonna do anything about it then bitch about it, it would have been done already. Sometimes when life anally rapes you with a sandpaper condom your only recourse is to take it like a man and learn a lesson from it.

well, its been two and a half months since he made that post, and you reply with that?
so, what have you done that counters what he's said?
whats been done? actually done, not just talked about, or attempted.

I guess. Whatever you guys say. Really doesn't matter. I have already started a new project car. I had no choice but to build a new car. This old one-man has definetly seen better days and was supposed to come back complete but he destroyed it. I was only entinding to warn people of his buisness practices and him as a person. He is not to be trusted. I didn't this forum would be open to such controversy but I was fueled by all your questions and other people finding this post and others like it and contacting g me with their stories and dealings with Stafford asking me for pics and showing me pics of theirs and shit. I didn't mean to rave about it and I realize the mistake I made now. I apologise to everyone on the forum except for stafford ofcourse. Good people should be protected from the bad and he is definetly on the shitty side of the sport. Once I have completed my new car I will post pics on a new forum. Let this one die. Its far over due.

Last edited:
You must be a child. You bitch, moan, and complain. I have yet to see you do anything about this guy, or go to court etc. 9,000 dollars.. Really, why would you build such a crazyu build? I have been in the game 13 years... Are you trying to "prove" something? Are you comparing dick sizes with anyone?... After you lost 9,000 dollars; you just "go out and start a new project?" WTF?... Mommy and daddy paying again?... Thought they would have learned their lesson. Chalk it up guy, go buy a Cavalier. -Insidious

Its a civic. Stop doing stupid shit to it, and just thro a K or R motor in it on boost. Have fun, stop trying to have the biggest cock on the block.... - Insidious.

You must be a child. You bitch, moan, and complain. I have yet to see you do anything about this guy, or go to court etc. 9,000 dollars.. Really, why would you build such a crazyu build? I have been in the game 13 years... Are you trying to "prove" something? Are you comparing dick sizes with anyone?... After you lost 9,000 dollars; you just "go out and start a new project?" WTF?... Mommy and daddy paying again?... Thought they would have learned their lesson. Chalk it up guy, go buy a Cavalier. -Insidious

Why would you dig up an old ass thread to reply with that bullshit? You the one that ripped him off? You sound pretty butthurt for someone with two post.

go fuck yourself.
I can understand you're upset. You allowed for him to shove his meat way up the glory hole - that's a fact. No need to post garbage, walk like a man.

Again, I can understand you're upset. About 3 years ago, the tranny in my '91 hatch was going south. A guy at work recommended a shop about 20 minutes west of my house. Took it there, $1200 later I drove it home. The following day, with about 40 miles on the car it started shifting poorly into 2nd and 3rd. I knew it was hosed up, rather than go back there and even phuk with it - end up in jail or with my ass kicked.

I took it to another shop and told them the story. The drained the fluid and it was gray. Not even salveagable. The found me a used L3 tranny for $300 and rebuilt it for me. Got the gearing wrong in it - way too high. So, I drove it a few days, made an appointment to return it for correction. They were fair and honest, so I paid them $150 for the additional work to get it right. Tranny still shifts great.

What I"m saying is, probably already been posted, not going to read the whole thread. Like Kenny Rogers said - you got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away and know when to run.

To walk away from the first jerkoff was the right decision. When I was considering it, I wasn't totally sure if there would be self loating for not going after the guy in court. I had no recourse for legal action as I didn't take it back and give him a chance to make it right. I just trusted my instincts and made the right choice by cutting my losses and walking away from trouble.

Good luck resolving your deliema.

Last edited:
Sorry I paid for my own build and either way why would you waste time replying to an old ass thread attempting to start problems. Bro I dont even live in California anymore I live on the east coast and I already started and completed another build. This tread was simply to warn people of his faulty practices. The fact that you think that replying to this forum and criticizing my build and the source of my income or living arrangement's without knowing only speaks of your ignorance. I have been in this race scene since they were calling Nissan Sentra's Honda Killers. I dont care how long you homo ass has been in the game. The fact that either one of you pussy's decide to run your mouth astounds me. Totally irrelevant. For those who matter I bought a new car and completed the full time 4wd setup. Thanx to Epic Tuning for the advice. With your way of thinking no one would have ever done a swap at all in a civic because it was seen and thought to be a little radical and excessive back in the day aswell. Its a build thread turned wrong. Regardless of the fact a K swap isn't what everyone wants. I'm oldskool fags. I like the B series classic power plant. Fuck K series. Just so you know. Im Ex Navy and have lived on my own since I was 17 years old. Go fuck yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back