Biden / Palin Debate

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ive lived in texas most of my life and it drives me up a wall...and thats just crazy talk. Its probably part of the reason my friends don't talk politics with me. The moment the word Nukeyaler is uttered i just cant let it go.

But Palin's "Obama will increase taxes on familes making over 42K didn't?" That was already debunked spin thrown out there again. Biden slipped for sure, McCain didn't vote at all on that particular piece of legislature.

The MSM said Palin held her own, but on average gives the victory to Biden. I'm glad he didn't blow his own foot completely off.

And yes, there are that many ignorant people out there. They think Obama's a Muslim, too. We've been saying that for a while now.
To be fair, on occasion he thinks he is too. I couldn't believe he said that. I'm not religious at all, but have never even said I'm Catholic. I'm Methodist.

To be fair, on occasion he thinks he is too. I couldn't believe he said that. I'm not religious at all, but have never even said I'm Catholic. I'm Methodist.

It was taken out of context. He was referring to attacks claiming he was Muslim.

YouTube - Obama on Muslim smears from conservatives

Listen to what he says directly afterwards. He references what he said to those that are attempting to smear him.

As an aside...

background2.gif

You and the Cats share some common 'blood' :)

Back